Dieting

2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_OnlyJoe_*

Guest_OnlyJoe_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 19 December 2004 - 02:38 PM

Hi, im new to the whole dieting thing, but would be good to hear tips on the best diet i could do, Nothing drastic like eating only apples.. im interested in the best thing i could eat to help my skin and keep me in pretty good health. i already drink 3L of water a day, and things like brown bread. But any tips for a lifestyle change???????

P.s. i understand that everybody reacts differetly to certain foods but im still interested to hear.

#2 slim

slim

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 December 2004 - 02:43 PM

Hi I changed my diet, hair care and face routine and cleared my face. I added it to the board. It's titled BP FREE ACID FREE SKIN CARE -ZIT FREE You can click on the links to my blog to see everything I ate, put in my hair and put on my face. Good luck. Happy Holidays! SHAZ AKA SLIM

#3 slim

slim

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 December 2004 - 02:46 PM

Also, I forgot to mention some people have allergies and food intolerances cause rashes, bumps etc. If your foods cause these reactions stay away from them. I cut out the foods that cause those reactions in me and of course I never eat anything I'm allergic to. I wish you success. Persistence is the key. SHAZ AKA SLIM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users