2 replies to this topic

#1 leet

leet

She dreams in digital....

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 103
About Me
  • Interests:My C5... so fun to drive... it turns heads... and is still kicking ass for being over 10 years old! I also love music (not much of rap or country though), art, cooking and technology. I love my pug- she's my best friend (almost) :)<br /><br /><br />last.fm name is givemearedbull

Posted 17 December 2004 - 07:00 PM

For the past week i have been scratching my legs and sides up so bad that i have sort of a rash there (and a few scabs). I always take really hot baths so thats the problem right there. Its very dry out and cold now and my skin is just really dry.

I have like 3-4 pimples on my back right now but i am not worried about it. I am just tired of tearing my skin up itching so badly cause of the weather.

So putting on hydrocortisone cream hasnt really helped me... i decided to buy some Olay body wash (purple cap) which is for dry skin (intense moisture). I used it tonight and wow its very rich and creamy and smells nice. I also bought some Jergens non scented body moisturizer.

My skin feels so soft now and I am really liking it. I am going to stop using Neutrogena body scrub (maybe i will use it 2 times a week) and just use this now cause i really need to keep moisture in my skin.

I will let u know how this goes. I just hope i dont really start breaking out more on my back.

I also stopped using Clean and Clear advantage on my face and instead am using Cetaphil.

#2 leet

leet

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:My C5... so fun to drive... it turns heads... and is still kicking ass for being over 10 years old! I also love music (not much of rap or country though), art, cooking and technology. I love my pug- she's my best friend (almost) :)<br /><br /><br />last.fm name is givemearedbull

Posted 18 December 2004 - 08:20 AM

Today my legs, and sides look a whole lot better. I am seriously trying to stay away from really hot baths in the wintertime. So far so good *keeps fingers crossed*

#3 leet

leet

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 December 2004 - 09:26 AM

This stuff is awesome. I know I cant use this in the summer when its really hot but for now its great. I recommend it to anyone... its called Olay Complete (with the light purple cap). I am no longer itching.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users