2 replies to this topic

#1 leet

leet

She dreams in digital....

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 103
About Me
  • Interests:My C5... so fun to drive... it turns heads... and is still kicking ass for being over 10 years old! I also love music (not much of rap or country though), art, cooking and technology. I love my pug- she's my best friend (almost) :)<br /><br /><br />last.fm name is givemearedbull

Posted 17 December 2004 - 07:00 PM

For the past week i have been scratching my legs and sides up so bad that i have sort of a rash there (and a few scabs). I always take really hot baths so thats the problem right there. Its very dry out and cold now and my skin is just really dry.

I have like 3-4 pimples on my back right now but i am not worried about it. I am just tired of tearing my skin up itching so badly cause of the weather.

So putting on hydrocortisone cream hasnt really helped me... i decided to buy some Olay body wash (purple cap) which is for dry skin (intense moisture). I used it tonight and wow its very rich and creamy and smells nice. I also bought some Jergens non scented body moisturizer.

My skin feels so soft now and I am really liking it. I am going to stop using Neutrogena body scrub (maybe i will use it 2 times a week) and just use this now cause i really need to keep moisture in my skin.

I will let u know how this goes. I just hope i dont really start breaking out more on my back.

I also stopped using Clean and Clear advantage on my face and instead am using Cetaphil.

30 mg Claravis
(started May 26 2011) 1st month
40 mg Amnesteen (2nd month)

Aquaphor for lips (or blistex)
Cetaphil wash (the kind you do not need water for) <3
Eucerin Q10 anti wrinkle lotion (plus a drop of emu oil) and aloe gel mixed together

Bare esscentuals mineral makeup or No7 liquid makeup (the long wearing kind)

Any other older acne.org members on accutane please send me a message!

#2 leet

leet

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:My C5... so fun to drive... it turns heads... and is still kicking ass for being over 10 years old! I also love music (not much of rap or country though), art, cooking and technology. I love my pug- she's my best friend (almost) :)<br /><br /><br />last.fm name is givemearedbull

Posted 18 December 2004 - 08:20 AM

Today my legs, and sides look a whole lot better. I am seriously trying to stay away from really hot baths in the wintertime. So far so good *keeps fingers crossed*

30 mg Claravis

Eucerin Q10 anti wrinkle lotion (plus a drop of emu oil) and aloe gel mixed together

#3 leet

leet

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 December 2004 - 09:26 AM

This stuff is awesome. I know I cant use this in the summer when its really hot but for now its great. I recommend it to anyone... its called Olay Complete (with the light purple cap). I am no longer itching.

30 mg Claravis

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users