Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

onetuskerplease

Doves Senstive soap bar

5 posts in this topic

I have a good amount of acne on my back and some on my chest and neck (very few on neck though) I was wondering if Dove's sensitive skin soap eliminates or helps with body acne. Does it help with face acne also? thanks

I have a good amount of acne on my back and some on my chest and neck (very few on neck though) I was wondering if Dove's sensitive skin soap eliminates or helps with body acne. Does it help with face acne also? thanks

i don't like the bar but the dove sensitive body wash cleared my body acne. try it. if you get it at walmart and you don't like it u can return it. wink.gif

I really hate dove bar, it drys my skin so bad and has hundreads of chemicals. Try Lush they have loads of brilliant cosmetics in.

New Roaccuntane Log

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/Nick-s-Ro...01#entry2847801

Finished 1st Round Roaccutane on the 19th December 2006

Living with acne since 2002.

Currently on Roaccutane 70mg. Using gentle wash and moisturizer.

I use Dove a couple of times a week during the winter cuz it helps moisterizes my dry skin.. I only use it on my face though.. What I use for my body is Neutrogena Body Clear Body Scrub which contains 2% Salicylic Acid.. It's helped a lot so far.. my back is pretty much clear and smooth now so I'm happy. biggrin.gif

user posted image

Neutrogena Body Scrub