Photo

Cysts are gone 1 month and counting....

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
13 replies to this topic

#1 groyner

groyner

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 December 2004 - 12:54 AM

Well everyone I think I have finally figured this shit out!

lil background:
I have struggled with acne for several years now. Started on my face and gradually moved to my back/chest thru high school. On my face it was never really all that severe and my derm only issued me a perscription b/c of my body acne. Well that took care of everything.. belive it was mino. Of course once i ran out the acne returned... same old shit you hear from everyone on here. Again though my face wasnt that bad as far as quantity goes... but the quality of acne was definitely there. Instead of simple whiteheads, I got deep cysts. Every week id get a single or maybe 2 that would and migrate around so there was always 1 lurking under my skin somewhere at some point in my life when i wasnt taking pills.

This sorta subsided as i was getting into college but my damn mino ran out again! Acne returned like fuggin nothing i had before. Lucky for me it was confined almost exclusively to my forehead... giant cysts on my forehead. wearing a hat concealed them just fine and gave them time to heal. I blew it off b/c i could sucessfully hide them. It wasnt until a year later that i was finally fed up with it and realized no amount of time was going to help me and my back acne had returned at this point... i needed to DO something and FAST! So i started researching

I decided to make a log of what I ate and changed my diet accordingly. I decided to do several liver flushes from Dr. Clark back in June/July. Within the last couple of months I have finally noticed a pattern! Not a single cysts in over a month.. longest I have ever gone w/o derm perscriptions. No more chest acne and my back is improving every day!

In no particular order of importance:
1. Apple a day keeps the cysts away!
2. STAY AWAY FROM PROCESSED MEATS!!!!(believe this might be most important)
3. Eat chicken instead of beef(tastes better anyway)
4. Dont eat excessive amounts of bread(if you love bread you might be in trouble)
5. Every time you pass a water fountain... take a drink. (or carry water with you)
6. Give Blochas regimen a try( sorry Dan)
7. Stay regular. try to eat the same quanity of food at the same time every day!!
8. Dont drink beer. Not sure how important this point really is... never drank much anyway and drink almost nothing now.

Let me know what you guys think. If it works for me it may work for you. I have done my homework and my results have been promising so far.

#2 Polka

Polka

Snow Princess

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 December 2004 - 03:44 AM

i think regimens differ to each person, but interesting. I don't see how an apple a day can make a bid difference

#3 emperornext

emperornext

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 December 2004 - 09:38 AM

Apples have important nutrients, especially the skin. Try to buy organic apples that haven't been saturated with pesticides.

Congrats groyner. If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? Just wondering if your cysts are going away because you're getting older? Anyway, hope you stay clear!
regimen: still working on this...

Guy With Acne Scars, What Do You Say?

#4 groyner

groyner

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 December 2004 - 10:45 AM

QUOTE(emperornext @ Dec 9 2004, 07:38 AM)
Apples have important nutrients, especially the skin.  Try to buy organic apples that haven't been saturated with pesticides.

Congrats groyner.  If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?  Just wondering if your cysts are going away because you're getting older?  Anyway, hope you stay clear!

View Post

I just recently turned 22. It IS possible my age is having an effect but as bad as my acne was 2 months ago its hard to believe i have out grown it that quickly.

#5 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 December 2004 - 04:19 PM

Yeah -- a diet saying "don't eat beef or bread" seems to be kinda coincidental if it helps clear you.

"I decided to make a log of what I ate and changed my diet accordingly. I decided to do several liver flushes from Dr. Clark back in June/July. Within the last couple of months I have finally noticed a pattern! Not a single cysts in over a month.. longest I have ever gone w/o derm perscriptions. No more chest acne and my back is improving every day!"

Sounds like a placebo to me. Which Dr. Clark are you referring to?

#6 groyner

groyner

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 December 2004 - 05:42 PM

QUOTE(BenKweller @ Dec 9 2004, 02:19 PM)

"I decided to make a log of what I ate and changed my diet accordingly. I decided to do several liver flushes from Dr. Clark back in June/July. Within the last couple of months I have finally noticed a pattern! Not a single cysts in over a month.. longest I have ever gone w/o derm perscriptions. No more chest acne and my back is improving every day!"

Sounds like a placebo to me. Which Dr. Clark are you referring to?

View Post

Call it what you want man but I didnt realize how little I was eating processed meat until I checked my logs and found I eating none. My typical meal over the summer was grabbing a cold sandwich from the deli at work but I started to get sick of them and switched to hot meals off the menu instead. Thinking back I ate MANY MANY deli sandwiches for lunch in the previous years... placebo, whatever works.

As far as the flush I believe it was Dr. Clark. I got it from those crazy people over in the curezone forums... basic epsom salt flush. Cant say for sure if the flush did anything for me but people say the results you see from it may take several months to show. Its been several months now but too many variables to really say the flushes helped me. I did find several hundred green "stones" however so i know I did everything correctly.

#7 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 December 2004 - 08:06 PM

Alright, I can understand that. Just be careful doing what CureZone people say -- the Dr. Clark I think you mean (Hulda Clark) is a fraud (and former fugitive; the "Dr" part is for psychology).

#8 xXillusion

xXillusion

banned

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 December 2004 - 08:58 PM

apples..hm...what about...can I make an apple mask?

Who's Bloch?

#9 emperornext

emperornext

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 December 2004 - 09:51 PM

Great to hear groyner! I'm going to do liver flushes soon too.
regimen: still working on this...

Guy With Acne Scars, What Do You Say?

#10 presrox

presrox

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 December 2004 - 08:20 PM

wine is actually really good for you it thins the blood out, in a good way.

#11 Arpazia

Arpazia

Arpazia

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 December 2004 - 10:52 AM

Hey guys! I rarely post in this forum since I am on Accutane. I went back on the super drug again two months ago after two months off trying to cure myself holistically.

First of all, I want to congratulate groyner for getting such great results! I am going to try several of your methods and see if it helps the Accutane work better.

I just have some questions regarding liver cleanse. I take a supplement manufactured by Liverite called "Liver Aid." (how original, right?) It contains Liver Hydrolystate with 17 amino acids; Choline; Inositol; L-Cysteine; Phosphatidylcholine; Phosphatidylkethanolamine; Phosphatidyllinsitol; Choline (lecilthin). Say that three times fast! Is this the same thing as the liver cleanse you are referring to?

And, by the way - - even though its bad for my teeth - - I realized that eating one lemon every day keeps the red marks away. Try making that into a marketing slogan!?

#12 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 December 2004 - 04:02 PM

I don't see how EATING lemons would affect read marks... but ok.

#13 Arpazia

Arpazia

Arpazia

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 December 2004 - 02:54 PM

It was suggested to drink water with lemon juice in combination with the Apple Cider Vinegar method in order to get rid of red marks. Maybe it's all in my head but I can say that I think I am seeing improvement...

#14 Arpazia

Arpazia

Arpazia

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 December 2004 - 02:55 PM

Oh...and I really have a thing for lemons or anything sour.