Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WaHiNe101

...NeEd AdViCe...

5 posts in this topic

Hey! does anyone have any suggestions on what I could use to help clear up the my back? i get a few pimples every now and then. Not too bad but summers here (in NZ) and I'd like to wear a bikini without worrying about my skin smile.gif Any ideas will be greatly appreciated...

The 2 best body washes i'v found for body acne, are Neutrogena Body Clear Body Scrub with salicylic acid and the Clean & Clear Body Wash.

Use either one of those.

The Neutrogena Body Clear Body Scrub is so much better then the Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash.

The Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash broke me out.

The Clean & Clear Body Wash has beta-hydroxy acid, aloe vera and chamomile.

I would try either of those body washes for body acne.

I would also recommend Paula's Choice Weightless Body Treatment. It has 2% Beta Hydroxy Acid and 2 percent salicylic acid. Definitely give that a try.

mmm well im actually using a neutrogena face wash at the moment as my bodywash...havent got around to buying a proper body wash... confused.gif

i recommend switching to using dove sensitive skin body wash. it completely eliminated my back/arm acne problem for me. i don't have to worry about it now. smile.gif

if you are going to use it, remember to wash gently (if you use a loofah rub gently) and to dry gently as well.