3 replies to this topic

#1 Andrei

Andrei

»(^__^)«

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 December 2004 - 12:52 AM

OK so someone asked me about cures for psoriasis, and I have tried searching on this board.

Apart from recommending Primal Defense probiotics and Bowel-Liver cleanses, could you guys suggest other remedies preventing psoriasis? Your replies are much appreciated thanks.

#2 dejaclairevoyant

dejaclairevoyant

~clean body, beautiful life~

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 December 2004 - 01:16 AM

I went to a chinese healer who gave me something called an "armadillo counter poison pill" (pills actually). I have no clue what the hell they were but my psoriasis went away two days after taking them and never came back. Might of been a placebo but none of the other stuff I tried (and I tried a LOT believe me) worked. Might be worth a try.
But I dunoo..my psoriasis was caused by a toxic buildup of a drug I had been taking..so maybe the cure depends on the cause? Good Luck.

#3 chitown77

chitown77

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 December 2004 - 06:01 AM

Andrei, thanks a lot, man.

Deja, Where do you get those Armadillo pills. I have psoriasis (runs in the family), but it has been getting progressively worse. I will try anything to get rid of it. What was yours like? Was it just in a few spots or all over? Thanks.

#4 Denise2

Denise2

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 December 2004 - 06:57 AM

I've heard a lot of people say that evening primrose oil helped their psoriasis. I have also heard a lot of people say that when they treated their candida that their psoriasis went away. Dairy seems to really aggravate psoriasis in some people. There may need to be a multi-pronged approach.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users