4 replies to this topic

#1 miliys

miliys

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 3
About Me

Posted 03 December 2004 - 07:52 PM

is this just like a cream that u apply to the affected area??? where can i get it from?? is it just like BP or is it sumthing else??
and proactiv, is this like a cleaning set thing. like it includes cleanser, toner and other stuff. ne1 on it and is it ne gud??

#2 miliys

miliys

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 December 2004 - 08:44 PM

no one can give me ne help?? neway, ive got a rodan & fields 3 set proactiv. i was just wondering tho if the repairing lotion (with is bp 2.5%) is da same as dans bp?? bcos u kno how u meant to put quite a bit of dans bp on, like 2 fingers full, but with other bp products such as this repairing lotion, they come in really small bottles and hence hasnt really got much for you to apply lots. ne comments please?? and does proactiv work for ne1 with how ever bad acne?? thanx

#3 onetuskerplease

onetuskerplease

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 December 2004 - 09:35 PM

i was on differen a last summer when i didn't have bad acne at all. Since I didn't have it that bad, i kinda slacked off and when after about two weeks there was no difference in my face, i stoped using it. Trust me, I REGRET NOT USING IT EVERY NIGHT. Or at least something else. I still only have moderate to mild acne, but I'm more worried that if I don't do something and do it fast, I will end up with a sever case causing my face to pay for the rest of my life. I hope something i find works.

#4 Volcomwave

Volcomwave

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 December 2004 - 02:27 PM

Hey Milliy,
Ever since August I have tried proactiv, that I got at a cart in the mall. I even got the move "advanced" system that included a oil controler, and a lotion with sunscreen that cost about $60. I used it EVERY night and EVERY morning for about a month and a half, and I saw a great improvement at the begining, but then, after the 3rd week, my skin went back to the same only way more dry!!! cry.gif So, if I were you i woldn't waste the money on proactiv, don't believe Jessica Simpson on those infomercials.... (member what she did on newlyweds... chicken or tuna... heh heh..) Also remember differin is a perscription. Try going to a dermatologist to get the best possible treatment for your skin! Yesterday I went to my first dermatologist appointment and the derm. asked me what i had been using on my face I said proactiv and he said "hmm... I have had a lot of patients that used that..." so I mean, i guess a lot of people arn't happy with the results. I got Minocycline, BenzaClin, and Retin-A micro... so no more proactiv for me. Good luck with finding something that will make ur face shine!! biggrin.gif smile.gif biggrin.gif smile.gif biggrin.gif smile.gif

#5 miliys

miliys

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 December 2004 - 11:30 AM

thanx for replys. ive been using the proactiv for da past 2 weeks. and i have to say that i think ive improved quite a bit. the imporvement is much more noticeable than the other stuffs that ive tried. im not sure if its purely bcos of proactiv of if its just the gud times of acne. hopefully it is the proactiv and it continues to work. fingers crossed

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users