Rrtlem

Not active benzoyl peroxyde

6 posts in this topic

Hello, 
I felt like the benzoyl peroxyde was not working on my skin because everybody experienced redness and peeling skin and I did not and also because the acne wasn't improving, so I tried the product on the corner of a towel and on a t shirt and the color did not change so I was wondering if that meant the product I got was defective.
Does somebody experienced the same thing ? Or the product isn't doing anything on the clothes for anybody ?
Thank you 

Acne.org will tell you to keep up with it, but honestly it's a sign that your skin is irritated. I would stop and advise you to do fruit face masks. It's cheaper and better for your skin. I tried many products and this natural regime works the best and my skin is loving it. I never seen my skin this live and youthful. I had a problem with dead skin build up and it's taken care of that. Here's the recipe, you will need a blender and I would use organic fruits. I usually use frozen fruits so it'll never spoil. I transfer some to the fridge so it'll defrost.

mango, pineapple, papaya, blue berries, blackberries, strawberries, apple, carrots and banana and 1/2 lemon squeezed in there.

banana is natural moisturizer, mango, papaya and carrots have great vitamin a content which is the main ingredient for retin - a. Strawberries have natural ahas, it also has vitamin c that is vital for skin repair cause it promotes collagen. Papaya is a great skin lightner. Best of all, all of them are full of antioxidants. Antioxidants are great for inflammation, and detoxifying toxic pollution. It's non irritant unless I are allergic to some of the fruits but that's highly unlikely. Along with a good diet this should eliminate acne. Give it a shot. It make your pimples come to a head and then dry and fall off.

5 hours ago, Rrtlem said:

Hello, 
I felt like the benzoyl peroxyde was not working on my skin because everybody experienced redness and peeling skin and I did not and also because the acne wasn't improving, so I tried the product on the corner of a towel and on a t shirt and the color did not change so I was wondering if that meant the product I got was defective.
Does somebody experienced the same thing ? Or the product isn't doing anything on the clothes for anybody ?
Thank you 

If you want a good test, you need to wash the towel. It's through the washing and drying that the bleaching becomes revealed.

Remember it can take up to 8 weeks to improve, so don't give up too fast. Maybe your skin isn't red and peeling because you have started at the right speed and mositurized well.

I think you did not understand my post, nothing is happening toi my face, it is not red, it is not peeling it has no réaction, so I tried the products on the corner of a towel and on other stuff Like T shirt and nothing changes, the color is the same but I Heard benzoyl peroxyde changes the color of things so want to know if that means the product is not active. Thank you  

You should still try it anyway, you'll like it better. I don't understand why you wouldn't try a natural approach that actually works. Try it out you'll like it.