Photo

i got zinc today

zinc

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
29 replies to this topic

#21 Andrei

Andrei

»(^__^)«

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 December 2004 - 08:19 PM

^^ double post eusa_doh.gif

#22 the.ronin

the.ronin

image>mode>cmyk

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 1
About Me

Posted 02 December 2004 - 12:59 AM

huh. cool, i might look into this...thanks paul.

#23 Wally

Wally

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 December 2004 - 01:21 AM

I'm probably in the minority, but I have to be careful around zinc. It has broken me out in the past so I generally try to stay away from it.

#24 Andrei

Andrei

»(^__^)«

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 December 2004 - 01:29 AM

Get the Godiva licorice toner or astringent. Use cotton swabs to spot treat the marks. Use many (apply generously)! Good luck! eusa_angel.gif

#25 HUMMMMMMMElectricHUMMMM

HUMMMMMMMElectricHUMMMM

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 December 2004 - 02:32 AM

It may or may not take up to 12 weeks to get results.

#26 Doberwoman

Doberwoman

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 December 2004 - 08:58 AM

QUOTE(blackbirdbeatle @ Nov 30 2004, 11:20 PM)
Because you don't need to. A simple test is to look at you're nipples(aerolas). If they're brown you need copper if they're not than you're fine.

I've never heard this before -- I've just googled it and found a few references, but nothing that looks particularly reputable or scientific. Where did you learn this?

I have brown nipples, always have had. So far as I know, I'm Caucasian (one of the sites I googled said that if you are Caucasian with brown nipples you have "severe copper deficiency"). I bathe and drink tap water (and have a pretty healthy diet to boot) so what gives? Is this possibly an old wives' tale?

#27 blackbirdbeatle

blackbirdbeatle

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 December 2004 - 11:19 AM

Well than yesw, you do have a lot of copper. However a lot of copper(up to a point) helps you heal faster and better. I heard this from a doctor. They use these indicators to quickly recommend other tests to make sure when they're low on time.

#28 Snipe12

Snipe12

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 December 2004 - 11:46 AM

Because you don't need to. A simple test is to look at you're nipples(aerolas). If they're brown you need copper if they're not than you're fine. Again, if you bathe you get enough copper.

Blackbirdbeatle, you seem to know your stuff and are completely right about the whole copper thing although I am pretty sure you have got the above backwards. Brown can mean too much copper and pinkie peach means fine or too little.

#29 Ben16

Ben16

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 December 2004 - 11:11 AM

I've been taking zinc for almost 2 months now and no results whatsoever...I've been taking OptiZinc, ordered it from this LifeExtension company so you would say, one of the best zinc supplements available, but yeah...as I said.. didn't do nothing for me so giving up on it now....

#30 Snipe12

Snipe12

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 December 2004 - 11:28 AM

QUOTE(Ben16 @ Dec 4 2004, 05:11 PM)
I've been taking zinc for almost 2 months now and no results whatsoever...I've been taking OptiZinc, ordered it from this LifeExtension company so you would say, one of the best zinc supplements available, but yeah...as I said.. didn't do nothing for me so giving up on it now....

View Post

A lot of people need to take B vitamins at the same time as Zinc to get any visible results. B6 is a cofactor of Zinc which basically means they work together.