Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

i got zinc today

30 posts in this topic

Because you don't need to. A simple test is to look at you're nipples(aerolas). If they're brown you need copper if they're not than you're fine.

Well than yesw, you do have a lot of copper. However a lot of copper(up to a point) helps you heal faster and better. I heard this from a doctor. They use these indicators to quickly recommend other tests to make sure when they're low on time.

Because you don't need to. A simple test is to look at you're nipples(aerolas). If they're brown you need copper if they're not than you're fine. Again, if you bathe you get enough copper.

I've been taking zinc for almost 2 months now and no results whatsoever...I've been taking OptiZinc, ordered it from this LifeExtension company so you would say, one of the best zinc supplements available, but yeah...as I said.. didn't do nothing for me so giving up on it now....

"We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic cords of memory will swell when again touched as surely they will be by the better angels of our nature."

I've been taking zinc for almost 2 months now and no results whatsoever...I've been taking OptiZinc, ordered it from this LifeExtension company so you would say, one of the best zinc supplements available, but yeah...as I said.. didn't do nothing for me so giving up on it now....