thatsmoderatelyravyn

Alternative (drugstore) Acne.org products

6 posts in this topic

Help!! I've run out of my acne.org products. I purchased the 8oz initial kit, and it hasn't even been a month and I'm out of my cleanser and moisturizer. I still have plenty of the bp, thankfully! But I really need to know the best cleanser and moisturizer to use in a pinch from the drugstore until I can order more from the acne.org line. I once found some info on this website about alternative products but am having trouble locating it again. Please help before tonight, when it comes time for me to wash my face. Lol

I use cetaphil or neutrogena gentle skin cleaner. for moisturizers - neutrogena daily moisturizer with SPF 15

morning:

Gentle Cleanser

a moisturizer with sunscreen

evening:

Gentle Cleanser

1 pump Acne.org BP2.5

1 pump Acne.org moisturizer + 1 pump AHA + 5-6 drops Jojoba oil

Thanks guys! I ended up getting clean and clear foaming face wash, the Olay and neutrogena moisturizers from Dan's list that you posted. I ordered more of the regimen but for now this will do!

Cetaphil and Cerave are always my go to drug store products for cleanser and moisturizer. In fact I prefer those two over the acne.org cleanser and moisturizer. I really only order BP, AHA and jojoba oil from acne.org.

1 person likes this

Morning Routine:
- CLEANSER: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser/Acne.org Cleanser
- BENZOYL PEROXIDE : 1 pump of The Acne.org 2.5%
- MOISTURIZER: CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion + 5-6 drops of Acne.org Jojoba Oil

Evening Routine:
- CLEANSER: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser/Acne.org Cleanser
- BENZOYL PEROXIDE : 1 pump of The Acne.org 2.5%
- MOISTURIZER: Cetaphil Moilturizing Lotion + Acne.org AHA + 5-6 drops of Acne.org Jojoba Oil

Medication:

• Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo
  • Meftormin 500mg

Supplements:
  • Vitamin D - 2000 I.U/day
  • Zinc - 50mg/day

And this is all done as gently as possible. smile.png

This is my Regimen journey. ---

Ordering Acne.org Products from the Philippines. ---

This is my two year update on The Regimen and the products I have used ---

maybe one day I'll try using cetaphil and cerave, but until my skin really gets to where I feel comfortable, I just feel better using acne.org.  I used to love Cetaphil but I've always been wary of Cerave, I think I've tried it in the past but I can't remember. Doesn't it contain ingredients that cause acne in rabbit ears, according to dan? Idk. I tried the neutrogena moisturizer and it's okay, I prefer Dan's.