Dan

All new Asian, Black, Latino, and White skin pages

5 posts in this topic

Great stuff!!! These articles are very interesting and informative!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!:smileys_n_people_82:B|

Acne Survivor! The Acne.Org Regimen brought a 24-year battle with acne into remission (2008). Been acne-free for 6 years (and counting!). No longer need treatment, but still dealing with combination oily/dry skin, enlarged pores, some minor ice pick scars. My 15-year-old son is also a Regimen success story...he's been clear since April 2016. Happy to help with your Regimen questions if I can! |::)

ribbon-large.jpg

-Asian skin. Even though Pakistan is in Asia, is it included in the article? Many people look at Asia as China, Vietnam, Japan etc

2 people like this

22 hours ago, Adeel2111 said:

-Asian skin. Even though Pakistan is in Asia, is it included in the article? Many people look at Asia as China, Vietnam, Japan etc

I don't think the article mentions it in particular, but it's implied when they talk about Asian skin. I skimmed the article and found specifically that East Asian skin had the weakest skin barrier, when compared to other ethnicities. Not sure if Pakistan is in East Asia.
1 person likes this

Hey Adeel2111,

I have on my list to do a specific article on Indian/Pakistani skin. I realize this is a hole we currently have. Thanks for adding your voice.

1 person likes this