Big bump on my forhead

4 replies to this topic

#1 mahendral

mahendral

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 November 2004 - 07:37 PM

I have this bump on my forehead as you can see in the picture. This is the second time it has come at another place on my forehead. When I had the previous one, the dermatologist gave me a cream to put on. But it didnt seem to cure it. Eventually it burst and a crapload of yellow pus and blood came out. Fortunately no scar left.

Now I have another one, though not as big as in the picture, but I think eventually it will grow.

Anybody have any ideas on how to get rid of it without it bursting and what may be causing it ?

Thanks.[attachmentid=29]

Attached Images

• bumpyforehead.JPG

#2 blondey27

blondey27

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 103
About Me

Posted 27 November 2004 - 08:08 PM

An epsom salt compress will help. Do it nightly until it goes away. Add 1/2 cup of epsom salts to 1 cup of hot water. Dissolve the two and get one of the cotton rounds soak it in the water and salt mixture. Lay it on your forehead, sleep on your back to make sure this cotton stays on all night. In the morning, it will be a little crusty but you can loosen it and take it off in the shower in the am. This helps a lot for spot treatments. Stress is probably causing this as it is one alone. Not too much we can do about stress except take a b-12 supplement. It helps your body deal with stress as we naturally have it but stress depletes it and our body heals less and less depending on our stress level. A sublingual or liquid supplement is best as it is immediately absorbed. Hope this helps smile.gif

#3 leet

leet

She dreams in digital....

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:My C5... so fun to drive... it turns heads... and is still kicking ass for being over 10 years old! I also love music (not much of rap or country though), art, cooking and technology. I love my pug- she's my best friend (almost) :)<br /><br /><br />last.fm name is givemearedbull

Posted 28 November 2004 - 08:04 AM

Maybe you can spot treat with Mint Julep Mask. I find it makes everything that is a bump look better after u leave it on all night.

Also try some neosporin maybe... not too thick though but just cover it. Might bring it to a head. If it pops put some more neosporin on.

30 mg Claravis
(started May 26 2011) 1st month
40 mg Amnesteen (2nd month)

Aquaphor for lips (or blistex)
Cetaphil wash (the kind you do not need water for) <3
Eucerin Q10 anti wrinkle lotion (plus a drop of emu oil) and aloe gel mixed together

Bare esscentuals mineral makeup or No7 liquid makeup (the long wearing kind)

Any other older acne.org members on accutane please send me a message!

#4 crazy09

crazy09

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 November 2004 - 05:06 PM

Put a Sulfur Mask on it.
Or if you have any, Differin.

Both make it easier to come out. GOOD LUCK!!!!

#5 Guardian

Guardian

Twisting, Turning, Through the never

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 November 2004 - 06:18 PM

O wow, I used to get huge ones like that on my forehead last year, I'm talking HUGE ones. They were definently caused from stress, the only way I got rid of them was taking vitamins, lots of BP on it, especially at night dap BP on it, and taking Tetracycline helped. Also..if it gets yellow or white..pop it, despite what they say, it will make the pimple go down faster.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users