Chest, shoulder and bak acne

1 reply to this topic

#1 Mr. Brownstone

Mr. Brownstone

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 November 2004 - 01:42 PM

I've struggled with acne on my chest for about 4-5 years now. I've been fortunate never to have had huge pimples on my chest, I just get the smaller red ones, which never come to a head and often last for months. About 5 months ago, I started to notice spots on my back, larger than the ones on my chest and alot more painful.

I do the regimen on my body, using pretty much the same things as my face, but the flakeyness of skin on my chest is terrible, even if i let water run on it from the shower, it flakes up, obviously because of BP that has been put on before hand. I've recently started re-reading how to do the regimen (I've been on it about 2 years) and notice that My main problem is rushing it, it's really like a chore to do as I have so many areas to treat so I just tend to rush to get it over with, but obviously this wont help at all.

Any other UK sufferers out there could tell me about a good clenser that works for body and face and wont leave a mark on my wallet too badly... it would be greatly appreicated.

I just re-read all that stuff I typed and it really doenst flow at all... I suppose I'm just ranting wacko.gif

#2 Flutie34

Flutie34

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 November 2004 - 01:12 AM

2 great products for body acne are.

Neutrogena Body Clear Body Scrub.

Paula's choice, Weightless Body Treatment With 2% Beta Hydroxy Acid.

The Neutrogena is a body wash.
The Paula's choice a lotion.
Both products have salicylic acid and exfoliate the skin.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users