Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Information on Body Scarring

33 posts in this topic

What are peoples thoughts on aloe vera? Straight from the plant, applied to red marks and scars? I did it a few times and didn't notice any difference, but maybe over a long period of time it works?

What are peoples thoughts on aloe vera? Straight from the plant, applied to red marks and scars? I did it a few times and didn't notice any difference, but maybe over a long period of time it works?

You can type in the search bar about Aloe vera. I've read that for many people, using the plant itself is the most effective. Using aloe vera gels have other chemicals in it and might not be as effective. I have never personally tried using the aloe vera plant, but others on this site have reported that it fades red marks after consistent use. There might be redness initially, but many swear by it. Maybe you need to continue using it? We always want immediate results. It sucks!

!! 99% clear !!

My Morning Regimen

Wash face with luke warm water

Pat with clean towel

Moisturize with Pratima neem oil face sunscreen spf 30

Aveda mineral dual foundation with clean sponge for makeup sometimes.

My Evening Regimen

If I wore makeup, remove with Bioderma Crealine H2O and cotton pads

Rinse face with lukewarm water and papaya likas soap.

Manuka honey mask for 30-60 minutes

If Shower, wash with luke warm water and papaya soap. Aveda shampoo. No cloths or scrubs or abrasives.

Pat face with clean towel.

If skin is dry, use Pratima Essential Oil

Apply dime size amount of Finacea gel to face and neck. Alternate with Differin lotion.

Diet:

I avoid milk, wheat, caffeine, and soy. Drink lot's of water!

Medications:

Ortho Tricyclen (birth control), Finacea gel, Differin lotion.

Other:

I avoid dimethicone/silicone products, sodium lauryl sulfate, and scented moisturizers. Wash clothes, towels, sheets in hot water only. No detergent.

I'd like to know of helpful sites people go to for Acne and aloe vera treatment? A few I've found helpful:

Body scarring is not a common term..It is very expensive..With a single noticeable scar or the arm or leg with some minor cosmetic deficit would justify an award in the region of £1,300 to £2,300....

Hello, everyone.

I had a very bad experience with acne.

I can't explain the horrible experiences that I experienced.

Over the years I have made it easy and would like to share the secrets with you.

Just click on *Moderator edit* to know how you can treat any acne with great ease.

surprised.gif

Thanks

Netizen

I think Scars are areas of coarse tissue (fibrosis) that alter accustomed derma afterwards injury.I have read given information here ,it's very nice information given here.

What's the best scar treatment so far? Has anyone tried Invicible scars or mederma or scarfade, anything? I've heard IS is a lot better than the rest. It really works. But still, experiencing a cream is the best option to get to know about the effectiveness of a product. If anyone has tried IS or is aiming to try, please let me know. I would want to use it for my stretch marks.