Photo

An apples-only diet...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 Filipino

Filipino

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 November 2004 - 06:47 PM

I'm thinking to go on an apple-only diet (actually i'm already on it), and i would like to ask if this is a bad idea, maybe? I mean, the apples are good for removing some "bad stuff" off the digestive system and i'm wondering if maybe the sugars will be a problem?? i totally have the wilpower for this....

thanks in advance....

#2 SaveMe

SaveMe

Borat

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 November 2004 - 07:06 PM

I once tryed that for a few days, nothing really changed in regards to my skin, I was just alot hungrier!

#3 dh79

dh79

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 November 2004 - 08:05 PM

A balanced diet's better for you. Eat a lot of apples if you want, but you need proteins, complex carbs, and EFA's too.

#4 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 November 2004 - 08:27 PM

Having a diet of any one food is retarded.

#5 apple49

apple49

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 November 2004 - 03:25 AM

Fad diets are just a bad idea.You need some protein and some fat to keep you healthy.If you want to get a healthier diet, try Pritikin or Sugarbusters for starters, but just eating apples is not the best strategy.

#6 apple49

apple49

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 November 2004 - 03:27 AM

QUOTE(BenKweller @ Nov 23 2004, 06:27 PM)
Having a diet of any one food is retarded.

View Post

I wish you wouldn't beat around the bush so much and just say what's on your mind wink.gif Love ya babe. Have a good Thanksgiving.

#7 cannonball

cannonball

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 103
About Me

Posted 26 December 2004 - 12:31 PM

All of you guys are so concerned with your acne that you are not looking at bigger issues. I totally understand how you feel though because I sit here all day and read websites like these, hoping to find something to help me. I almost feel hopeless. After reading this though, I realize how ridiculous im being. An apple-only diet??? Sure, even if it is good for your acne...look what you're doing to your body. I have way too many friends who have eating disorders. Trust me when I say, it is the most painful and addicting experience one can go through. It's horrible. Not only have I recently been conqering one, but I have to watch siblings and close friends as well. Please be aware of this

#8 leet

leet

She dreams in digital....

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 December 2004 - 12:46 PM

i would say just keep eating normally *but in smaller portions* and then eat a ton of apples... dont just stop eating regular food.

Are you eating a lot of apples to help remove waste from your system (as in going to the bathroom more often)? cause if I have a lot of apple juice it makes me have to go.