Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sotret...I'd rather a more natural way

3 posts in this topic

eusa_pray.gif Today is my first day on Sotret. I wish I could clear my face up with diet or more natural topicals.

I just began using 'Hyluna Rose Water Mist' with Calendula & Arnica. Anyone who is having problems with redness of acne or rosacea should Definitely give this a try.

preservative free, alcohol free, oil free, dye free...

It balances PH (its a spray on).

I've broken out (mostly cystic) since I was 12, I'm now 24.

This is the only product that has given me a little moisture and reduced my redness without making me break out more. eusa_dance.gif

OKAY SO- My Question! All you who are talking about diet- I drink a lot of juice daily, and a good amount of water. I eat 2 yogurts a day and a lot of fruit. (this in addition to regular meals- staying away from grease and white bread.)

Are all my 'fruity' intakes making me break out more??

wot mite be breakin u out is ur intake of dairy ie yogurts and maybe ur fruit is a lil overboard too because it contributes to candida overgroth...which leads to acne

Many people say sugar causes candida, but how can anyone prove this. There have been no medical tests or even any non-medical tests that have been done to prove that fruit sugar or even sugar causes candida. You believe sugar causes candida, but now people are saying fat causes candida. I Have seen forums where people just eat fruit for a week and cure there candida. I would not worry about fruit. Next people will say you cant eat vegetables because they cause candida. I mean, it is crazy! One serving of fruit only and what then? veggies the rest of the day? I want to see someone survive on that diet for more than a few months. Eating higher amounts of fruit at first may cause breakouts because it will help your body detox a little. You might get breakouts from anywhere to a week to a month from eating high fruit, but do not stop eating fruit. I would worry more so about fat if even that.