rosacea

2 replies to this topic

#1 PleaseBeClear

PleaseBeClear

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 November 2004 - 12:05 PM

eusa_pray.gif Today is my first day on Sotret. I wish I could clear my face up with diet or more natural topicals.

I just began using 'Hyluna Rose Water Mist' with Calendula & Arnica. Anyone who is having problems with redness of acne or rosacea should Definitely give this a try.

preservative free, alcohol free, oil free, dye free...

It balances PH (its a spray on).

I've broken out (mostly cystic) since I was 12, I'm now 24.
This is the only product that has given me a little moisture and reduced my redness without making me break out more. eusa_dance.gif

OKAY SO- My Question! All you who are talking about diet- I drink a lot of juice daily, and a good amount of water. I eat 2 yogurts a day and a lot of fruit. (this in addition to regular meals- staying away from grease and white bread.)
Are all my 'fruity' intakes making me break out more??

#2 manolis_04

manolis_04

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 December 2004 - 05:19 AM

wot mite be breakin u out is ur intake of dairy ie yogurts and maybe ur fruit is a lil overboard too because it contributes to candida overgroth...which leads to acne

#3 Lumas

Lumas

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 December 2004 - 07:41 AM

Many people say sugar causes candida, but how can anyone prove this. There have been no medical tests or even any non-medical tests that have been done to prove that fruit sugar or even sugar causes candida. You believe sugar causes candida, but now people are saying fat causes candida. I Have seen forums where people just eat fruit for a week and cure there candida. I would not worry about fruit. Next people will say you cant eat vegetables because they cause candida. I mean, it is crazy! One serving of fruit only and what then? veggies the rest of the day? I want to see someone survive on that diet for more than a few months. Eating higher amounts of fruit at first may cause breakouts because it will help your body detox a little. You might get breakouts from anywhere to a week to a month from eating high fruit, but do not stop eating fruit. I would worry more so about fat if even that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users