1 reply to this topic

#1 heymikey

heymikey

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 2
About Me

Posted 23 March 2003 - 04:11 PM

I am currently using a tretinoin cream for my acne. I mostly have red marks left on my face and it seems that those spots have been on my face for more than 8 months now. I have heard about aloe vera gel helping with these red marks and I would like to try it. I don't want to give up on the tretinoin cream that I am using since it seems to be controlling my acne. So, can I use aloe vera in conjunction with tretinoin? In other words, have tretinoin at night and aloe vera in the morning?

#2 tc256

tc256

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 March 2003 - 08:55 PM

Yeah I have the exact same problem. I am on tretionion and tetracycline and it is working quite well. If you were to feel my face in the dark you would have no clue that I have acne. I have alot of red marks that are sticking around it hasn't been 8 months maybe a month or two but i haven't seen a whole lot of progress. I was wondering if there are any home remedies out there that people use like egg whites or anything? How about any over the counter scar treatments? or creams like aloe vera or hydrocortizone cream? has anyone found anything that helps reduce these red speckled dots that plague my face?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users