Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lumas

BenKweller, you might be right.

29 posts in this topic

Ha, that first liver cleanse you put up lumuas was something I do everyday but not in that order. I usually have a big glass of on-concentrate orange juice with lemon in it(don't ask) every morning. I also eat garlic, ginger, and olive oil with almost every meal. After a meal I usually drink a few cups of tea like green, white, burdock, milk thistle, etc...love tea(the green and white tea doesn't interefere and may aid in digestion). Although the above isn't done at one time.

Didn't know cramming all that together would be good for the liver.

It is only performed after doing Kidney and Liver Cleanses and an Antiparasitic Regimen. If these steps are not performed first, the liver cleanse can be a traumatic experience since the amount of refuse produced by the cleanse can tax the kidneys if they are not clean, and parasites can block the flow of bile, leading to painful pressure.

16. Is there a certain "liver cleanse" recipe that you go with? Like olive oil, lemon and garlic? Do you recommend a certain way of cleansing the liver?

The best way to cleanse your liver is to keep harmful substances out of your body. The most sensible liver flush I have seen is recommended by Christopher Hobbs, L,Ac.:

1. Take one cup of fresh squeezed orange juice. Add some lemon to the point the mix tastes sour. You can water down the final mix to make it more palatable.

2. Add the juice of 1-2 cloves of fresh garlic (using a garlic press). Grate in some raw fresh ginger root as well.

3. Mix in 1 tablespoon of high quality olive oil, blend this in (or shake it well in a glass container) and then drink it up. (Yummy!)

4. Follow up with two cups of cleansing herbal tea. There are many available at health food stores today.

5. Drink this in the morning after a bit of stretching and deep breathing, then do not eat or drink anything else for one hour. The recommendation is to do this for 10 days during every change of season. Incidentally, I do not like the liver flush that involves large amounts of olive oil and lemon juice. This can put a real shock and strain on your liver.

http://www.liversupport.com/interview.htm