Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jewboy

OFF TOPIC : Grey hair

4 posts in this topic

I know this a off topic, but i figured that this was the best place to post cos there are a lot of knowledgable people here. Im going grey prematurely...it started about 8 months ago and know its beginning to get noticeable.

At the time i was depressed for a while, so i guess thats the cause. However i have been in good spirits for 6 months and the grey hairs have continued to manifest themselves.

I wonder if anyone here knows if i can get my hair back to its normal colour without artifical coloring??

Thanks in Advancd.

once hair turns gray it is gray forever. just color your hair...there are a ton of dyes out there specifically designed for men. they work quite well, i think.

Im going grey prematurely...it started about 8 months ago and know its beginning to get noticeable.

MY PROBLEM: Mild acne scarring w/some ice picks

SKIN COLOR: Olive

TREATMENTS: Had 11 punch floats w/Dr Y. on 3/3/05

I would love to go back to Dr. Y. and have more punch floats. Best procedue I have ever done.

once hair turns gray it is gray forever.  just color your hair...there are a ton of dyes out there specifically designed for men.  they work quite well, i think.