Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Darklord

READ PLEASE!

5 posts in this topic

OK so the other day i was like 'one cake cart hurt',when actually it was a massive creamy cake (probabily with loads of sugar in it) i have bad sugar cravings evil.gif . Anyway, after much thought i finally ate it, but straight after i drank about 2 big glassed of water because i remember once seeing this thing on the tv about how if you drink after eating something then you will hardly absorb any of the food as the water just washes it through your system.

So the next morning (where i have otherewise normally got a big breakout after eating something sugary) i looked in the mirror and i had no new breakouts!!

So i did that from then on when ever i would eat something sugary which was very rare but say at a birthday party i would drink straight after and i would have no new breakouts. But i normally drink about 1 hour after eating something healthy.

So i thought i would just share.

Tom eusa_angel.gif

[image removed by sigbot--see board rules]

OK so the other day i was like 'one cake cart hurt',when actually it was a massive creamy cake (probabily with loads of sugar in it) i have bad sugar cravings  evil.gif . Anyway, after much thought i finally ate it, but straight after i drank about 2 big glassed of water because i remember once seeing this thing on the tv about how if you drink after eating something then you will hardly absorb any of the food as the water just washes it through your system.

So the next morning (where i have otherewise normally got a big breakout after eating something sugary) i looked in the mirror and i had no new breakouts!!

So i did that from then on when ever i would eat something sugary which was very rare but say at a birthday party i would drink straight after and i would have no new breakouts. But i normally drink about 1 hour after eating something healthy.

So i thought i would just share.

Tom  eusa_angel.gif

sometimes a breakout takes more than just one day, you know...