4 replies to this topic

#1 Darklord

Darklord

Chances are, i hate you

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 November 2004 - 05:28 AM

OK so the other day i was like 'one cake cart hurt',when actually it was a massive creamy cake (probabily with loads of sugar in it) i have bad sugar cravings evil.gif . Anyway, after much thought i finally ate it, but straight after i drank about 2 big glassed of water because i remember once seeing this thing on the tv about how if you drink after eating something then you will hardly absorb any of the food as the water just washes it through your system.

So the next morning (where i have otherewise normally got a big breakout after eating something sugary) i looked in the mirror and i had no new breakouts!!
So i did that from then on when ever i would eat something sugary which was very rare but say at a birthday party i would drink straight after and i would have no new breakouts. But i normally drink about 1 hour after eating something healthy.

So i thought i would just share.

Tom eusa_angel.gif
[image removed by sigbot--see board rules]

#2 ipodist

ipodist

the realist

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 2
About Me

Posted 10 November 2004 - 09:57 AM

I don't know if it matters to drink water after a sugar binge, but water is good nonetheless.
right.

#3 darkacid

darkacid

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 1
About Me

Posted 10 November 2004 - 11:05 PM

QUOTE(ukgizmos @ Nov 10 2004, 11:28 AM)
OK so the other day i was like 'one cake cart hurt',when actually it was a massive creamy cake (probabily with loads of sugar in it) i have bad sugar cravings  evil.gif . Anyway, after much thought i finally ate it, but straight after i drank about 2 big glassed of water because i remember once seeing this thing on the tv about how if you drink after eating something then you will hardly absorb any of the food as the water just washes it through your system.

So the next morning (where i have otherewise normally got a big breakout after eating something sugary) i looked in the mirror and i had no new breakouts!!
So i did that from then on when ever i would eat something sugary which was very rare but say at a birthday party i would drink straight after and i would have no new breakouts. But i normally drink about 1 hour after eating something healthy.

So i thought i would just share.

Tom  eusa_angel.gif

View Post

I drink about 30 - 40 glasses of water daily before bed and in the morning and when i eat and it doesn't seem to do nothing for me , wish it would work ;/

#4 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 November 2004 - 11:16 PM

Spread it through the day.

#5 Filipino

Filipino

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:skating, rock music, laying in bed in a pitch black place and think....................

Posted 10 November 2004 - 11:22 PM

sometimes a breakout takes more than just one day, you know...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users