Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What brand of Green Tea do you use?

16 posts in this topic

http://www.stdalfour.com/Home.aspx?langid=...ion=2&itemid=25

That's the one I have right now but I'm looking around for others.

I found this one and it looks great

http://www.choiceorganicteas.com/pr_premium.htm

I'm just hoping the wild oats near here carries them. Not only do they make Green Tea, they also have white tea along with an interesting variety of herb teas.

I use celestial seasonings antioxidant green tea.. its expensive something like $4 for 20 tea bags but it taste really good and hopefully it helps me out

[image removed by sigbot--see board rules]

I got lucky buying Green tea leaves in some Asian grocery down OC It's all Chinese characters, two green tall containers full of leaves for 18$ inside an artsy fartsy box.

AS MUCH AS I SAID that green tea helps your acne bigtime (for me anyway)

i've been using "WHITE TEA" for weeks now and it's MUCH better....it has far more "goodness" in it than white tea guys/gals.

Life is all about living!

AS MUCH AS I SAID that green tea  helps your acne bigtime (for me anyway)

i've been using "WHITE TEA" for weeks now and it's MUCH better....it has far more "goodness" in it than white tea guys/gals.

"We find love not by finding the perfect person, but finding the imperfect person, perfectly."

Beauty is much more than skin deep.

AS MUCH AS I SAID that green tea  helps your acne bigtime (for me anyway)

White tea has far more 'goodness' than white tea?  Or did you mean green tea? wink.gif  Just wondering because i've been loading up on green tea for many reasons lately.. mostly because its good for ya and cleans you out.. you're saying white tea does all this and more?

Life is all about living!

genmaicha....japanese green tea. great for people who don't like the taste of green tea or starting out. low caffeine as well(great for sipping all day). contains sencha, macha(types/grade of japanese green tea)mixed with puff brown rice.

Anyone has tried green tea powder?

i dare not try the dehydrated tea leaves because it is said there are residual pesticides on them.

[image removed by sigbot--see board rules]

I drink green tea and strangely lol i feel abit old drinking it like you know those chinese movies? lol anyway taste alright hope its doing good !!!

I didn't want to start a new thread, so I'll ask this here:

I've been drinking 3 cups a day, for overall health, and I was wonder if green tea is known to give people gas. Since I've been drinking it, I've been burping like crazy.

I like white, green, and sometimes I get "detox" tea. I love tea! I don't really stick to one brand but I try to get organic if the store I goes to has it.

"Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm."

- Abraham Lincoln