It cant be!?!?!?

3 replies to this topic

#1 Hustler1

Hustler1

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 November 2004 - 01:11 AM

Is it possible for for acne to return even after taking accutane????

Ive been done with accutane for awhile now, but now it seems like its all coming back again. I have 2 mild bumps on my face already that i didnt even notice, and It wasnt their two days ago. Im scared to death that maybe my acne is all gonna come back to me. cry.gif

Isnt their anything that i can do to make these bumps disappear??? No ointments or anything like that, just something quick and easy. I heard their was sum kinda needle trick or sumthing for dealing with mild bumps.

#2 apple49

apple49

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 November 2004 - 02:42 AM

A small % of accutane patients require a second course, but the acne they do get in the interim is milder than before the accutane.

#3 K-La

K-La

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 November 2004 - 05:47 PM

There is a chance it could come back and you'd need another trial. What are you using cleanser-wise right now? After going off of Accutane, I waited about a month to go back to regular soaps (I just used Dove for awhile and during my course of Accutane) to be safe. But I think after using Accutane, you should definetly follow up and start using a good cleanser and moisturizer. Maybe try Murad or even Proactiv (it does actually work for some people...lol).

#4 Hustler1

Hustler1

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 November 2004 - 03:06 PM

Omg, its getting worse. I cant believe this.

After getting off accutane, my face actually did look quite clear. But now, if i run my hand across my face, i can feel every bump and it even hurts when i do that. More ways that one. Luckily, its not as bad as it was before; but it could get that way if i dont do sumthing before it happens. cry.gif

Its even coming together across my chest again. I hate this.
I dont know what to do. Should i beg my parents to help me on accutane again?
Or use sumthing else?

eusa_liar.gif <<<<<<<<<<<<<(me) ack!!!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users