something's actually working!!!!!!

1 reply to this topic

#1 Cindy

Cindy

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 November 2004 - 05:09 PM

I have tried everything to get rid of acne on my chest and back!! I was using Neutrogena body clear body wash for like a year, and never got 100% clear, so Finnaly, a few months ago, I just gave up and said screw it, and took a break from topicals. Now, all I do is use this "normal" non-acne fighting ingredient body wash called Tea tree oil moisturizing body wash from Spa Logix, you can get it at Rite Aid.

It has worked great for my upper arm acne and chest, which used to get so irritated by acne products. My chest and arms are like 100% clear now, which is amazing!!!!! I still get a few mild pimples on my back, which makes sense because there are more oil glands back there, so I spot treat them with Clean and Clear's Persa gel-10, and they go away practically over night. I think this just proves that the less you do, the better, at least in some cases. Hope this helps someone.
~Cindy

My daily routine
Been off accutane for almost 2 years!!! My skin is so much better than it was before tane, however I'm getting weird small breakouts again.....

Products:
Morning:
Alpha Hydrox foaming cleanser
Alpha Hydrox 10% enhanced cream
Revlon colorstay foundation
Night:
Neutrogena foaming face wash
Alpha Hydrox 10% enhanced cream
Aveeno daily moisturizing lotion

Sporadically:
10% bp on occasional pimples

#2 Guider

Guider

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 November 2004 - 02:53 AM

QUOTE(Cindy @ Nov 6 2004, 11:09 PM)
I have tried everything to get rid of acne on my chest and back!! I was using Neutrogena body clear body wash for like a year, and never got 100% clear, so Finnaly, a few months ago, I just gave up and said screw it, and took a break from topicals. Now, all I do is use this "normal" non-acne fighting ingredient body wash called Tea tree oil moisturizing body wash from Spa Logix, you can get it at Rite Aid.

It has worked great for my upper arm acne and chest, which used to get so irritated by acne products. My chest and arms are like 100% clear now, which is amazing!!!!! I still get a few mild pimples on my back, which makes sense because there are more oil glands back there, so I spot treat them with Clean and Clear's Persa gel-10, and they go away practically over night. I think this just proves that the less you do, the better, at least in some cases. Hope this helps someone.

View Post

It's just that Tea Tree Oil is proven to fight acne. It's used in lots of things to get rid of it, so that will be why it's gone.

Wish I could get that body wash cry.gif

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users