Yummy recipies

2 replies to this topic

#1 K-La

K-La

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 November 2004 - 03:30 PM

Hey everyone. If you're like me and you watch your diet (for whatever reason...mine is for acne of course) then you know that eating the same things all the time tends to get boring and frustrating. I avoid dairy, sugar, and wheat because I'm allergic to all three. I subsitude goat dairy, honey, and spelt flour but health food stuff is soooo expensive and I get sick of it all so fast. Please post all of your recipies here so other people can get some yummy ideas for new dishes. biggrin.gif

#2 prathima

prathima

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 6
About Me

Posted 11 December 2004 - 12:42 AM

QUOTE(K-La @ Nov 6 2004, 04:30 PM)
Hey everyone. If you're like me and you watch your diet (for whatever reason...mine is for acne of course) then you know that eating the same things all the time tends to get boring and frustrating. I avoid dairy, sugar, and wheat because I'm allergic to all three. I subsitude goat dairy, honey, and spelt flour but health food stuff is soooo expensive and I get sick of it all so fast. Please post all of your recipies here so other people can get some yummy ideas for new dishes. biggrin.gif

View Post

how come goat dairy isnt considered dairy. how come honey isnt considered sugar? dairy is dairy and sugar is sugar right? why did you try goat dairy and honey?

#3 Rossignol

Rossignol

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 December 2004 - 03:55 AM

Hi,
here's a link to a thread a while back that detailed a load of healthy yet tasty recipes:
http://www.acne.org/...27275&hl=recipe
smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users