3 replies to this topic

#1 Antik

Antik

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 November 2004 - 05:57 PM

are certain soaps better then others ?

i wanted to switch from the reg. irish spring i've been using and was recommended to try dove 'exfoliating'.anyone use this ?

#2 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 08 November 2004 - 10:07 AM

QUOTE(Antik @ Nov 4 2004, 11:57 PM)
are certain soaps better then others ?

i wanted to switch from the reg. irish spring i've been using and was recommended to try dove 'exfoliating'.anyone use this ?

View Post

Irish Spring is one of the worst soaps you can use IMO. Dove soap is just ok. I have used it but it did nothing for my acne. My favorite soap is Face Doctor Soap, both kinds. One has salicylic acid(Surgeons soap), the other is mild with Sea Bucthorn oil. (Does not leave the skin feeling oily.)Very healing I am acne free, body and face. Love these. There is also a soap from Africa, called African Black Soap that I heard is great for skin problems, acne included. But I have not tried this, I am happy with the Face Doctor Soap.

You can order these online many sites, but I like www.findsupplements.com

#3 Funk

Funk

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 November 2004 - 05:07 PM

QUOTE(Guest @ Nov 8 2004, 08:07 AM)
Irish Spring is one of the worst soaps you can use IMO. Dove soap is just ok. I have used it but it did nothing for my acne. My favorite soap is Face Doctor Soap, both kinds. One has salicylic acid(Surgeons soap), the other is mild with Sea Bucthorn oil. (Does not leave the skin feeling oily.)Very healing I am acne free, body and face. Love these. There is also a soap from Africa, called African Black Soap that I heard is great for skin problems, acne included. But I have not tried this,  I am happy with the  Face Doctor Soap.

You can order these online many sites, but I like    www.findsupplements.com

View Post

Hi,

Can you use these Face Doctor Soaps on your face too or do you reccomend them only for the body?

#4 hauntedmoon

hauntedmoon

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 November 2004 - 11:55 AM

get dove-sensitive skin body wash. it's awesome. gets rid of stubborn acne. not flashy. 5 bucks for a HUGE bottle. makes skin soft. enough said.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users