Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your results while drinking green tea

14 posts in this topic

Just mention what form you used (powder, tea bag, leaf..) how many times a day, hot or cold....results

Form:Currently using leaves

Results: Taking it day by day. Face seems to be clearing although.

How many times a day I drink it: 3

Hot and Cold

bag, hot, everyday, no significant results on my face

I like to drink it anyways great source of anti-toxidents, very healthy anyway

I just starded drinking this stuff with added antioxidants in it, the AO is called SGS.

I drink it hot in a cup, steep for 3 minutes, 3 times a day.

That'll be 45mg of this sgs stuff a day, hopefully it helps. It's not bad for me becuase I actually like the taste of green tea.

I drink gatorade and so far the results are dramatic.

ie. I take accutane with gatorade! LOL

108b.jpg

I drink it everyday. Cold green tea. No leaves, cause' I don't know where to get the original ones. Just tea bags. So far, I have been seen results. I crap everyday and my face is feeling much better ever since I change my drinking habits.

Iv been drinking it for 2 week now about 3-5 cups a day, iv gone through 45 green tea bags, havent seen no diffrence, but its better then drinking soda or tap water.

smile.gif

Drink 1-2 cups a day. Been doing this for over a year now. Made no visible difference to my skin, although i'm sure the antioxidants are helping to get at the free radicals in my skin.

A word of warning about green tea is that it does have quite high levels of caffeine in, I was led to believe that it had very little but its got quite a lot more than normal tea. Not as much as coffee mind

When I'm clear, I'm on top of the world. When I have acne, I'm lost.

Hmm, I never considered green tea could help acne...

I drink about 5 cups a day, hot, with loose leaves. I'm Chinese, and I think we got our leaves shipped from the mother country. I'm pretty sure you can find them in Asian supermarkets though. Maybe even the foreign section of normal grocery stores.

I don't know what it does for acne, but it perks you up and makes you feel all warm and full. I've probably been drinking the stuff for three years (mainly in the winter though).

can just taking green tea really make a noticable difference? I'm skeptical myself.

Honnestly, I don't understand the big fuss about the whole green tea concept.I've been down that road ages ago and it hasn't helped at all so I'm quite surprised about how one person can clear up completely by drinking a few cups of green tea a day.

"We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic cords of memory will swell when again touched as surely they will be by the better angels of our nature."

i have celestial seasonings green tea with antioxidant.. its got 1.5g of the green tea w/e in a serving

im trying it, all i know is antioxidants are good for the skin.. like apples

and it tastes really gooooood

[image removed by sigbot--see board rules]

It's good for you period. I drink white tea which is similar to green. It's questionable whether it helps acnce, for health reasons it is very good.