Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aha+ Exploded In Fedex Bag When I Opened It, Is It Safe To Use?

3 posts in this topic

Got my aha+ 6oz today that i've been using for years, had trouble with shipping as it was last week, and then today when i opened the bag for fedex epxress it was exploded everywhere! I made sure to clean off the bottle and the cap, which wasn't even on the bottle, i rinsed off an cleaned thororughly. After all this was said and done there is only about 20% left in the bottle, but i have nothing else to use for aha+ and I am breaking out! is it safe and sanitary to use what's left in the bottle after it exploded?

also I reodered for express again fora 16oz so maybe this won't happen with that, I pray to god!

please answer quickly as I need to use this tonight for my regimen

My regimen

AM: Aveeno ltUra Calming Cleanser L'oreal Hydrafresh Toner, Neutrogena on the Spot BP(thin layer), Cerave Moisturizing Lotion

PM: Aveeno ltUra Calming Cleanser L'oreal Hydrafresh Toner, Acne.org BP (Generously), Half of Dan's AHA+ mixed with half Cerave Moisturizing Lotion

Extras: Dan's AHA+ (Spot treat to pimples at night to get rid of it faster)

Medications:

Vitex/Agnus Castus 800mg (400mg morning and 400mg night)

Nature's Way Pau d'Arco (400mg 2 times a day)

Spring Valley Probiotic in the AM

Zinc 25mg (at night only)

Makeup:

Almay Clear Complexion Concealer (To blemishes and redness)

Almay Eye HIghlighter/Eyeliner in mocha OR Maybelline Waterproof Eyeliner in Onyx

Almay Eye Lash Curler

noo it will explode on ur face too!!

~my face will be the death of me~

acne: resistance is futile!

LOL very funny I realize I'm a little OCD about some things but give me a break!

My regimen

AM: Aveeno ltUra Calming Cleanser L'oreal Hydrafresh Toner, Neutrogena on the Spot BP(thin layer), Cerave Moisturizing Lotion

PM: Aveeno ltUra Calming Cleanser L'oreal Hydrafresh Toner, Acne.org BP (Generously), Half of Dan's AHA+ mixed with half Cerave Moisturizing Lotion

Extras: Dan's AHA+ (Spot treat to pimples at night to get rid of it faster)

Medications:

Vitex/Agnus Castus 800mg (400mg morning and 400mg night)

Nature's Way Pau d'Arco (400mg 2 times a day)

Spring Valley Probiotic in the AM

Zinc 25mg (at night only)

Makeup:

Almay Clear Complexion Concealer (To blemishes and redness)

Almay Eye HIghlighter/Eyeliner in mocha OR Maybelline Waterproof Eyeliner in Onyx

Almay Eye Lash Curler