Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

J031

What Is This!? (Acne Bubbles That Don't Go Away)

4 posts in this topic

I've had these acne bubbles on me for about 7 years now and I have a good amount of them on my shoulder. It's so annoying because they're unpopable and I've tried everything for this. The picture shows what I have and what it looks like. If anyone has any information on this and could tell me anything about treatment I would be very happy. Thank you.

post-360609-0-52983600-1408550739.jpg

post-360609-0-52983600-1408550739.jpg

There are 17 million people in the United States with acne. Tomorrow there will be one less because of determination and that's you. -JS

Those look more like lipomas (are they soft/mushy?) You'll need to have a dermatologist or board certified plastic surgeon remove them.

They could also be cysts. A dermatologist can inject these with cortisone.

Bursting deposits, manually at home or on their own, in that location could lead to a fatal infection or brain damage.

• Clear Skin and Anxiety Maintenance Routine:
  • Supplements: Shi wei Bei Du Tang (powder by Sun Ten) and the Zhen Zhu An Chuang Pan (tablets by Guang Ci Tang) both for acne+ other Chinese mood stabilizers. + not needed in months
  • Meal Replacement Shakes, + magnesium, MSM, DMAE powder
  • no meat, coffee,  or alcohol- regular juice cleanses
  • Topical:  African Black Soap, 99% pure aloe +vitamin E when dry
  • Lifestyle: 8 hrs sleep, light exercise only, >1hr sun exposure daily, no fluoride toothpastes, no sulfate shampoos, clean shower/pillowcase, no pets

Those look more like lipomas (are they soft/mushy?) You'll need to have a dermatologist or board certified plastic surgeon remove them.

They could also be cysts. A dermatologist can inject these with cortisone.

Bursting deposits, manually at home or on their own, in that location could lead to a fatal infection or brain damage.

Thanks but now that I look at it, keloids happen to look like this not "lipomas" but thank you for your input

There are 17 million people in the United States with acne. Tomorrow there will be one less because of determination and that's you. -JS

Keloids are scars and those seem fluid filled

• Clear Skin and Anxiety Maintenance Routine:
  • Supplements: Shi wei Bei Du Tang (powder by Sun Ten) and the Zhen Zhu An Chuang Pan (tablets by Guang Ci Tang) both for acne+ other Chinese mood stabilizers. + not needed in months
  • Meal Replacement Shakes, + magnesium, MSM, DMAE powder
  • no meat, coffee,  or alcohol- regular juice cleanses
  • Topical:  African Black Soap, 99% pure aloe +vitamin E when dry
  • Lifestyle: 8 hrs sleep, light exercise only, >1hr sun exposure daily, no fluoride toothpastes, no sulfate shampoos, clean shower/pillowcase, no pets