Photo
Mild to Moderate Acne

What Is This!? (Acne Bubbles That Don't Go Away)

acne bubble scars

3 replies to this topic

#1 J031

J031

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 August 2014 - 10:05 AM

I've had these acne bubbles on me for about 7 years now and I have a good amount of them on my shoulder. It's so annoying because they're unpopable and I've tried everything for this. The picture shows what I have and what it looks like. If anyone has any information on this and could tell me anything about treatment I would be very happy. Thank you.

Attached Files

• Attached File  3.jpg   15.08K   3 downloads

Edited by J031, 20 August 2014 - 10:06 AM.

There are 17 million people in the United States with acne. Tomorrow there will be one less because of determination and that's you. -JS 

#2 ZhenZhu

ZhenZhu

licensed esthetician 2004

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:I cleared my worst breakout in a 20 yr acne battle with Rx Chinese herbs.

Achievements

Posted 20 August 2014 - 05:16 PM

Those look more like lipomas (are they soft/mushy?)  You'll need to have a dermatologist or board certified plastic surgeon remove them.  

They could also be cysts.  A dermatologist can inject these with cortisone. 

Bursting deposits, manually at home or on their own, in that location could lead to a fatal infection or brain damage.  

Edited by Turn0ver, 20 August 2014 - 05:21 PM.

• Clear Skin and Anxiety Maintenance Routine:
  • Supplements: Shi wei Bei Du Tang (powder by Sun Ten) and the Zhen Zhu An Chuang Pan (tablets by Guang Ci Tang)  both for acne+ other Chinese mood stabilizers. 
  •  20,000IU+ of Vitamin D/day (+ antioxidants and multi with minerals)
  • Diet: Ultra Meal and Orac Energy Greens shakes- no meat, coffee,  dairy, gluten or alcohol
  • Topical: crysanthemum and MSM baths and cleansing with Proactiv Deep and Kavi Coral on Konjac sponge to exfoliate, and Jason Aloe and Tea Tree and Hyaluronic Acid to heal and hydrate. 
  • Lifestyle: 8 hrs sleep, light exercise only, >1hr sun exposure daily, no fluoride toothpastes, no sulfate shampoos, clean shower/pillowcase.

#3 J031

J031

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 August 2014 - 07:09 PM

Those look more like lipomas (are they soft/mushy?)  You'll need to have a dermatologist or board certified plastic surgeon remove them.  

They could also be cysts.  A dermatologist can inject these with cortisone. 

Bursting deposits, manually at home or on their own, in that location could lead to a fatal infection or brain damage.  

Thanks but now that I look at it, keloids happen to look like this not "lipomas" but thank you for your input 

There are 17 million people in the United States with acne. Tomorrow there will be one less because of determination and that's you. -JS 

#4 ZhenZhu

ZhenZhu

licensed esthetician 2004

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:I cleared my worst breakout in a 20 yr acne battle with Rx Chinese herbs.

Achievements

Posted 23 August 2014 - 05:34 AM

Keloids are scars and those seem fluid filled

• Clear Skin and Anxiety Maintenance Routine:
  • Supplements: Shi wei Bei Du Tang (powder by Sun Ten) and the Zhen Zhu An Chuang Pan (tablets by Guang Ci Tang)  both for acne+ other Chinese mood stabilizers. 
  •  20,000IU+ of Vitamin D/day (+ antioxidants and multi with minerals)
  • Diet: Ultra Meal and Orac Energy Greens shakes- no meat, coffee,  dairy, gluten or alcohol
  • Topical: crysanthemum and MSM baths and cleansing with Proactiv Deep and Kavi Coral on Konjac sponge to exfoliate, and Jason Aloe and Tea Tree and Hyaluronic Acid to heal and hydrate. 
  • Lifestyle: 8 hrs sleep, light exercise only, >1hr sun exposure daily, no fluoride toothpastes, no sulfate shampoos, clean shower/pillowcase.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users