Posted 13 August 2014 - 07:23 PM
Posted 13 August 2014 - 07:43 PM
Gold Bond's Extra Strength Medicated Body Powder will keep that area dry and clean while it's healing and prevent the spread of the breakout. Always apply this in the morning before exercise, hot weather etc- anytime you might accumulate cleavage perspiration. It only takes 10 min for sweat to go rancid on your skin. Don't put any body butters or creams on your chest (or bum!)
Applications of salicylic acid cleanser and toner, like Clean and Clear or Stridex pads, will help.
Unfortunately skin is too thick on the body for other active ingredients to penetrate (BPO, antibiotics, retinoids.)
Edited by Turn0ver, 13 August 2014 - 07:44 PM.
- Clear Skin and Anxiety Maintenance Routine:
- Supplements: Shi wei Bei Du Tang (powder by Sun Ten) and the Zhen Zhu An Chuang Pan (tablets by Guang Ci Tang) both for acne+ other Chinese mood stabilizers.
- 20,000IU+ of Vitamin D/day (+ antioxidants and multi with minerals)
- Diet: Ultra Meal and Orac Energy Greens shakes- no meat, coffee, dairy, gluten or alcohol
- Topical: crysanthemum and MSM baths and cleansing with Proactiv Deep and Kavi Coral on Konjac sponge to exfoliate, and Jason Aloe and Tea Tree and Hyaluronic Acid to heal and hydrate.
- Lifestyle: 8 hrs sleep, light exercise only, >1hr sun exposure daily, no fluoride toothpastes, no sulfate shampoos, clean shower/pillowcase.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users