breast acne boobs scars body pimples women

1 reply to this topic

#1 Ihave2muchacne

Ihave2muchacne

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 August 2014 - 07:23 PM

I recently got pimples on my breasts! It's on my breasts near the middle of my breasts. It's my first time getting these and I'm hoping to get rid of them soon. Any helpful advice/tips? I also have a scar on my butt. This sucks.

#2 ZhenZhu

ZhenZhu

licensed esthetician 2004

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:I cleared my worst breakout in a 20 yr acne battle with Rx Chinese herbs.

Achievements

Posted 13 August 2014 - 07:43 PM

Gold Bond's Extra Strength Medicated Body Powder will keep that area dry and clean while it's healing and prevent the spread of the breakout.  Always apply this in the morning before exercise, hot weather etc- anytime you might accumulate cleavage perspiration. It only takes 10 min for sweat to go rancid on your skin.  Don't put any body butters or creams on your chest (or bum!) 

Applications of salicylic acid cleanser and toner, like Clean and Clear or Stridex pads, will help.  

Unfortunately skin is too thick on the body for other active ingredients to penetrate (BPO, antibiotics, retinoids.) 

Edited by Turn0ver, 13 August 2014 - 07:44 PM.

• Clear Skin and Anxiety Maintenance Routine:
  • Supplements: Shi wei Bei Du Tang (powder by Sun Ten) and the Zhen Zhu An Chuang Pan (tablets by Guang Ci Tang)  both for acne+ other Chinese mood stabilizers. 
  •  20,000IU+ of Vitamin D/day (+ antioxidants and multi with minerals)
  • Diet: Ultra Meal and Orac Energy Greens shakes- no meat, coffee,  dairy, gluten or alcohol
  • Topical: crysanthemum and MSM baths and cleansing with Proactiv Deep and Kavi Coral on Konjac sponge to exfoliate, and Jason Aloe and Tea Tree and Hyaluronic Acid to heal and hydrate. 
  • Lifestyle: 8 hrs sleep, light exercise only, >1hr sun exposure daily, no fluoride toothpastes, no sulfate shampoos, clean shower/pillowcase.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users