2 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Acne has taken everything from me.
It's like a never ending war that I've been losing since the beggining .
I lost my girlfriend. I lost my social circle.
I stopped looking at people.
It's robbed me blind.
Took my self confidence , destroyed my self esteem , removed my value.

I just want to live .
I dream everyday of that. I just want to live at least one day without avoiding people, mirrors, cameras, and public places.. I used to love people now , it's like I can't even look a person in the eye.
No one takes me seriously , my friends look at me like I'm an alien.
I hate it when they point it out . It hurts so much I can almost feel it physically.

I dream everyday . I want my girlfriend back , I want to be the same person, I want to go out , u don't want to pretend to be sick anymore, my entire life changed in a flash . I walk these streets in the dark because light of the day reveals the red rashes and bumps .

I tried everything countless medications and prescriptions.
Hopeless at this point. But I'm fighting . I'm fucking fighting so hard . It's been so long . I want to live and breathe and feel a day acne free . I don't want to be stared at anymore. I just want to be normal. I just want to be normal.

Posted · Report post

Hey delistatus sorry for your plight.if u go thru with this treatment now your problems will be over check for now make appt. With derm right away request a broad spectrum antibiotic like duricef 2 500mg capsules daily and with each dose directly take 2 ibuprofen 400 mg.totalling 800 mg a day.your acne will then be eliminated until u develop resistance to antibiotic.other freat ones for u are cephalexin ceftin vantin ceclor omnicef spectracef cedax and velosef.trust me I c did this successfully for over 10 years please do this and the nightmare will end take care