That Was What My Skin Needed!
Posted 05 August 2014 - 09:21 AM
Posted 05 August 2014 - 03:49 PM
Glad to hear it! I also sort of fell in love with coconut oil the past two days. It seems to penetrate like other oils don't. Accidentally fell asleep saturated in coconut oil last night, when I woke up, my skin had drank it all.
I rinsed it well with a deep cleanser, applied apple cider vinegar, and I was totally makeup ready for the second time in months!
Are you also taking it orally?
Edited by Turn0ver, 05 August 2014 - 03:49 PM.
- Clear Skin and Anxiety Maintenance Routine:
- Supplements: Shi wei Bei Du Tang (powder by Sun Ten) and the Zhen Zhu An Chuang Pan (tablets by Guang Ci Tang) both for acne+ other Chinese mood stabilizers.
- 20,000IU+ of Vitamin D/day (+ antioxidants and multi with minerals)
- Diet: Ultra Meal and Orac Energy Greens shakes- no meat, coffee, dairy, gluten or alcohol
- Topical: crysanthemum and MSM baths and cleansing with Proactiv Deep and Kavi Coral on Konjac sponge to exfoliate, and Jason Aloe and Tea Tree and Hyaluronic Acid to heal and hydrate.
- Lifestyle: 8 hrs sleep, light exercise only, >1hr sun exposure daily, no fluoride toothpastes, no sulfate shampoos, clean shower/pillowcase.
Posted 08 August 2014 - 09:00 PM
Posted 09 August 2014 - 02:06 AM
No I'm not never heard of taking it orally but I will look into that.i used retin a yesterday then took it off because my face felt very dry:( anyhow got a facial today and of course they make me feel awful they made me feel like I had the worst skin ever. Anyways I asked what grade and type of skin I had they told me grade 1 acne mild and oily skin but dehydrated:/ ugh! At least my skin looks good in my opinion..lol
Facialists make more money off of insecure clients than confident ones.
Posted 28 August 2014 - 04:34 PM
Posted 14 October 2014 - 10:02 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users