Photo

Acn-Gen - Has Anyone Tried This Herbal Supplement?

1 reply to this topic

#1 rocklerm78

rocklerm78

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 August 2014 - 07:54 PM

After struggling with acne all of my adult life and trying every product and medication out there (including Accutane twice), my dermatologist suggested I try "Acn-Gen", which I bought off Amazon.  It has elm, rosemary and juniper in it.  I can't find much on the internet in the way of testimonials, other than one or two positive comments.  Has anyone tried this stuff and how were the results?

#2 WishClean

WishClean

Healthy Lifestyle Advocate

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:*Professional Editor & Writer * [Contact me for inquiries]
    movies, traveling, media studies, teaching, writing, research, integrative medicine, acupuncture, exercise, healthy lifestyle

Achievements

Posted 05 August 2014 - 08:46 PM

After struggling with acne all of my adult life and trying every product and medication out there (including Accutane twice), my dermatologist suggested I try "Acn-Gen", which I bought off Amazon.  It has elm, rosemary and juniper in it.  I can't find much on the internet in the way of testimonials, other than one or two positive comments.  Has anyone tried this stuff and how were the results?

I tried other supplements for acne, but not this one. Why not go for something that has more reviews, like herpanacine?

Supplements: inositol, DIM, digestive enzymes [don't need them every day anymore, only on cheat days], herpanacine & vitamin C with rose hips [not every day], regular sun exposure for vitamin D3.

Lifestyle & Skin Care: Low histamine diet, avoiding unnecessary stress, balancing skin's PH (using Image Ormedics), using distilled/ filtered water to wash face, occasional high frequency facials... (although I have been slacking lately)

** Find the cause, find the cure **

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users