aging healing amino acids antiseptic collagen vitamin k vitamin b

No replies to this topic

#1 ZhenZhu

ZhenZhu

licensed esthetician 2004

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:I cleared my worst breakout in a 20 yr acne battle with Rx Chinese herbs.

Achievements

Posted 04 August 2014 - 12:08 AM

I am sort of cross posting this, as the combination works as a mask, but my TCM Dr recommended Pearl Powder and Royal Jelly to take orally and topically.

Pearl Powder once a week in tea and as a replacement for calcium, my research has revealed, and Royal Jelly 1 tbsp a day.

Both of these are considered historic fountains of youth as well as acne treatments.

The coconut oil was recommended by my nutritionist friend, to replace oils I've lost with age, through over-treating, and lacking in my diet. 

http://www.acne.org/...ask-aging-skin/

If someone else is up for trying or has tried any of these ingredients, orally and topically, and has an opinion or feedback, I'd love to hear about it!

Edited by Turn0ver, 04 August 2014 - 12:08 AM.

• Clear Skin and Anxiety Maintenance Routine:
  • Supplements: Shi wei Bei Du Tang (powder by Sun Ten) and the Zhen Zhu An Chuang Pan (tablets by Guang Ci Tang)  both for acne+ other Chinese mood stabilizers. 
  •  20,000IU+ of Vitamin D/day (+ antioxidants and multi with minerals)
  • Diet: Ultra Meal and Orac Energy Greens shakes- no meat, coffee,  dairy, gluten or alcohol
  • Topical: crysanthemum and MSM baths and cleansing with Proactiv Deep and Kavi Coral on Konjac sponge to exfoliate, and Jason Aloe and Tea Tree and Hyaluronic Acid to heal and hydrate. 
  • Lifestyle: 8 hrs sleep, light exercise only, >1hr sun exposure daily, no fluoride toothpastes, no sulfate shampoos, clean shower/pillowcase.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users