forehead scarring acne scarring ice pick

5 replies to this topic

#1 fuckthat666

fuckthat666

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 July 2014 - 05:22 AM

Hi, here are a couple of pics. I am 22 and had bad acne from 14-20 and clearing up from 21 to present from 16 months roaccutane - which was good. Unfortunately I have no juicy pics from before, but it has improved. I don't have active spots anymore on my forehead (which is the problem area) and i dont seem to get spots anywhere else on my face, only my forehead. Although I haven't had a 'spot' per se for about 6months, you can see that I have scarring form years of spots in the same place.. I wanted you guys' opinions on my scars: what type they are, how severe etc and any treatments. Don't be afraid to be rude, i can take it

Thanks.

Edited by fuckthat666, 01 September 2014 - 07:23 PM.

#2 aznkid77

aznkid77

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 July 2014 - 03:32 PM

Hey man, I know it's all relative, but I don't see a single scar from the pics you provided. Seriously, I would kill to have your skin.

#3 aurevoir771

aurevoir771

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 July 2014 - 03:53 PM

At maximum, I see maybe two scars on your forehead. I am not sure if you are trying to troll....

Edited by aurevoir771, 28 July 2014 - 03:54 PM.

#4 DudleyDoRight

DudleyDoRight

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 July 2014 - 08:13 AM

I see a few scars, but nothing dramatic.  I would move cautiously.  Except for a non-acne scar on my forehead, which responded great to Re:pair, I never dealt with acne scars on the forehead and that appears to be your major issue.  Re:pair would probably work for your forehead, but that is a rather dramatic step for a 22 year old.  Try the dermaroller first, and give it plenty of time.  You seem to have a high forehead so another possibility may be hair transplants to bring the hairline down a bit.  hairrestorationnetwork.com  Choose a doctor wisely, and there are discussions on this very topic.

#5 perigon

perigon

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 August 2014 - 07:48 PM

You're usually need to use harsh lighting if you want any hope of seeing scars in pictures, especially since your camera doesn't seem to be focusing very well. From what I can currently see though, your skin looks fine. I'd question that mustache though ;)

#6 fuckthat666

fuckthat666

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 September 2014 - 05:23 AM

lol a hair transplant, im fine about my hairline, doesnt bother me. I just wanted to get some opinions on the scars :), i know the pics are bad quality they were taken on a macbook. And noted about the mustache :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users