23 replies to this topic

#21 milly857

milly857

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 01 October 2014 - 12:00 PM

It's been a frustrating last couple weeks. geek.gif My skin has made HUGE improvements from where I started almost 11 weeks ago. However I'm developing acne still, and when I get them they are deep, round, painful ones.

Does your skin ever become used to the BP treatment where as it doesn't really work anymore? I'm using almost 2 full fingers of BP 2x/day. Is this a safe amount to use regularly? Am I going to damage my skin or body?

I believe the AHA and moisturizer combination is helping my dark spots slowly, but they are indeed still there. I just want everything to be gone. mmkay.gif

I guess I'm just feeling pretty bad about my skin today. I was doing so well but now I have 3 huge round bumps under my skin, 1 on each cheek and 1 on my forehead.... and they are painful. ohno.gif

eusa_shifty.gif ~ Frustrated but Hopeful ~ eusa_shifty.gif

Go to: -->my profile -->gallery

& see my week-by-week pictures using The Regimen!

Started the Regimen 8/1/14.

#22 newjge

newjge

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 October 2014 - 09:52 PM

Skin is looking great !

Just started my second week hope get same results !

#23 milly857

milly857

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 29 October 2014 - 06:21 AM

Thanks @newjge! Good luck, stick with it, I'm excited to see your results! After your 4th week I would recommend incorporating AHA. Make sure you go slowly with the amount of BP you use.

eusa_shifty.gif ~ Frustrated but Hopeful ~ eusa_shifty.gif

Go to: -->my profile -->gallery

& see my week-by-week pictures using The Regimen!

Started the Regimen 8/1/14.

#24 DeLovely

DeLovely

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Anything outdoorsy, reading, amateur photography, being healthy. Best of all...being a mom! :)

Posted 30 October 2014 - 07:13 AM

I don't think the acne bacteria adapt and become resistant to the treatment but I do know its important to be using the full dosage eventually. Are you up to a full fat finger now?? When you posted the comment almost a month ago you said you were almost there. If your skin is used to BP, Dan says when in doubt use more. I know it's frustrating when acne comes back, happens to everyone from time to time.

How are things looking today?

BTW, thanks for checking out our regimen log for my son! The IT guy moved our personal log here to the Regimen logs forum...didn't realize there was a separate forum for this! It must be new because it wasn't here when I was on the Org 6 years ago lol.

Debra

Edited by DeLovely, 30 October 2014 - 07:15 AM.

Acne Survivor! The Regimen brought a 24-year battle with acne into remission (2008). Acne resolved about a year later and no longer need treatment. Been acne-free for 6 years (and counting!) except for the random zit. Still dealing with red marks, combination oily/dry skin, enlarged pores, some minor ice pick scars. Returned to Acne.Org in 2014...my 13-yr-old is beginning the Regimen...here we go again!

"Blessed are the misfits for they teach us to see the world through different eyes."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users