pop zit acne oil cyst picking puss breasts face

1 reply to this topic

#1 Ashmic

Ashmic

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 July 2014 - 06:35 PM

Yes, I know the whole "don't pop/squeeze zits" shpeel, please don't give me that rant, I'm more interested in why every pore feels like it pops when it's squeezed. I don't know if you know what I mean, But the skin feels like it "pops" as if freeing a whitehead, but there is no visible zit. The spot can also be squeezed multiple times and pops each time its squeezed.., I don't see any liquid leave the pore, its more facinatng than concerning..

(I do have some acne on my face but It doesn't matter if the area I squeeze has zits or not, it "pops", I personally think every pore is clogged...)

This also happens to the pores on my breasts as well... (I had developed "zit" like legions? on random areas on my breasts, as well as every other pore is clogged.. I Don't have folliculitis, but Dermatologist spent NO time trying to figure out the issue... I personally think its from sweat but..i don't know.)

Please help, my skin is a mess. (no, not JUST from picking but yes I know i need to stop, its a nervous habit..)

Not to add on to the question but does it make any differeance to mention I have 2 odd bumps on my chin/lower cheek towards neck, that have no head but don't heal? I don't know WHAT they are, they are pea-sized and somewhat hard. cysts maybe?)

sorry if this is unorganized and makes no sense, I tried.

#2 Francopld

Francopld

Cool Argentinian Dude

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Film maker, Video Edition

Posted 31 July 2014 - 08:11 PM

it sounds like you are talking about closed comedones.

Small pores blocked with dry oiliness (similar to blackheads,without the black head lol). 

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users