acne mild whiteheads regimen

23 replies to this topic

#21 gregloera

gregloera

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 August 2014 - 12:25 PM

so today is the start of my third week on the regimen, and i decided not to use BP. my skin was just flaky and peeling really bad and i read somewhere that it would help if you just gave your skin a 24 hour break from the BP. So I'll start with BP down to my second finger line and go from there. I have 2 new pimples on my forehead and a couple on my cheeks and one on my chin. other then that pretty good.

#22 gregloera

gregloera

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 August 2014 - 09:13 PM

So in 2 days ill be one month into the regimen. Ive upped the BP to go a little past my second finger line, and full finger on Friday. Ill be taking another break on friday. Every week, once a week, I'm gonna give my face a 24 hour break from BP. My dryness has lessened but is still there, and the peeling is gone. I'm using jojoboa oil but i haven't really been feeling any less dry. my left side looks good and my right keeps looking better everyday. I'm going to school in less then 2 weeks, so hopefully everything should be good by then!

#23 horsey310

horsey310

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 August 2014 - 08:06 AM

Thanks for posting such consistent updates, gregloera! I just started the regimen two nights ago and it's really encouraging to see other people's results.

Best of luck getting clear by the time school starts, it sounds like you've been making lots of progress smile.png Keep us updated!

Started the Regimen August 5, 2014

Progress log: http://www.acne.org/...progress-diary/

#24 gregloera

gregloera

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 August 2014 - 12:41 AM

Hey everyone. Sorry i haven't been posting much, but nothing much to report. My cheeks are clear, just a lot of hyper pigmentation. Basically, if you ran your hand down my cheek and you were blind, you would think i had good skin. My cheeks are smooth and clear of pimples, but there is a lot of hyper pigmentation. probably about 20 little red circles on my right and about 8 on my left. My chin looks really good, almost clear of hyper pigmentation and clear of acne in general. more peeling came back, and generally my skin just looks worse then it actually is. I've ordered AHA and it should come in a week, so we'll try that. My skin is just really dry, super dry. This weekend i was applying moisturizer constantly as well as jojoba and it is still super super dry. I'll keep you guys updated, bye!

PS check out my Youtube channel for a general 1month review. I'm uploading tommorow, my channel name is gregloera. hope you guys watch it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users