regimen acne pimples

2 replies to this topic

#1 rsvp360

rsvp360

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 July 2014 - 12:15 AM

This is getting really annoying.  Pics are here: http://i.imgur.com/whODKDA.png That area around my chin hasn't been clear for nearly 3 years. It's like this "flat" acne that won't go away and has been in the exact same spot. It stays red-ish and flares up with a couple whiteheads every now & then. The rest of my face is pretty clear. 

I have been prescribed Retin-A gel and creams which work well on the rest of my face for the occasional zit, but not in this area. A family doctor a few years ago said it was impetigo (not sure if he was correct) and gave me some Fucidin creams but none of those really worked. I also saw a dermatologist who gave me a cream which I forget the name of, but she said I had to apply to my entire face...however by the 2nd night it felt like my face was on fire and I had to wash it off. I never got to follow up with that dermatologist. It takes forever to see one where I live (4+ months has been my waiting time both times!).

Anyway, what could this be? Any suggestions on how I should go about treating it? I am still waiting for my dermatologist appointment which is in 2 more months. My family doctor who I'm able to see within 2 weeks usually, thinks there's nothing there. 

Any comments, advice, recommendations, etc..? Thanks

I currently use PCA Blemish Control Bar (cleanser), PCA Clearskin Moisturizer, and Retin-A for spot treatment on the rest of my face. 

Pic:

http://i.imgur.com/whODKDA.png

Edited by rsvp360, 18 July 2014 - 11:27 AM.

#2 rsvp360

rsvp360

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 July 2014 - 11:31 AM

Just added better pictures

Edited by rsvp360, 18 July 2014 - 11:32 AM.

#3 rsvp360

rsvp360

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 July 2014 - 07:08 PM

Anyone?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users