Help Me .. I Have Really Bad Acne I Am In Middle School And Am Ashamed Of Me Skin ... Any Suggestions.?
Posted 19 July 2014 - 12:52 PM
Hi and welcome! Post a pic if you're comfortable, list everything you've tried, the type of acne you get including location, timing etc. The more details we have, the better the advice.
It's a rocky road but like everything else in life, there is always a beginning and an end. Here's to finding my end.
God is good to me..........more than I deserve.
Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. And let endurance have its perfect result, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.
Posted 02 August 2014 - 08:30 PM
Start with good hygiene:
Get some Clean and Clear facewash (the red one with salicylic acid,) toner, and daily moisturizer.
It's a great, affordable brand for young skin.
You need to cleanse, exfoliate and moisturize while your pH changes, and body soap can throw this out of whack.
If you don't notice a change in a week, have an adult take you to a dermatologist and get you on an antibiotic.
- Clear Skin and Anxiety Maintenance Routine:
- Supplements: Shi wei Bei Du Tang (powder by Sun Ten) and the Zhen Zhu An Chuang Pan (tablets by Guang Ci Tang) both for acne+ other Chinese mood stabilizers.
- 20,000IU+ of Vitamin D/day (+ antioxidants and multi with minerals)
- Diet: Ultra Meal and Orac Energy Greens shakes- no meat, coffee, dairy, gluten or alcohol
- Topical: crysanthemum and MSM baths and cleansing with Proactiv Deep and Kavi Coral on Konjac sponge to exfoliate, and Jason Aloe and Tea Tree and Hyaluronic Acid to heal and hydrate.
- Lifestyle: 8 hrs sleep, light exercise only, >1hr sun exposure daily, no fluoride toothpastes, no sulfate shampoos, clean shower/pillowcase.
Posted 17 August 2014 - 06:53 PM
Posted 19 August 2014 - 02:08 PM
Oh and I would try using baking soda like 1 or twice a week I tried this once wow! My skin look great! Please be gentle with your skin and don't spot treat it just causes more red and a uglier pimple I feel.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users