Photo

Help Me .. I Have Really Bad Acne I Am In Middle School And Am Ashamed Of Me Skin ... Any Suggestions.?

6 replies to this topic

#1 kanysha

kanysha

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 July 2014 - 10:21 AM

I have acne on my whole face !! :(

#2 cherylgirl

cherylgirl

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:08 PM

hi! i need help with acne! :(

#3 leelowe1

leelowe1

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 10
About Me
  • Interests:Reading, writing, trying new things, finding my inner strength through this struggle.

Acne has broken me down but i am hopefully that one day things will get better.

Achievements

Posted 19 July 2014 - 12:52 PM

Hi and welcome!  Post a pic if you're comfortable, list everything you've tried, the type of acne you get including location, timing etc.  The more details we have, the better the advice.

It's a rocky road but like everything else in life, there is always a beginning and an end.  Here's to finding my end.

God is good to me..........more than I deserve.

James 1:2-4

Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. And let endurance have its perfect result, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

#4 13 going on 30

13 going on 30

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 August 2014 - 07:00 PM

Welcome:)

#5 ZhenZhu

ZhenZhu

licensed esthetician 2004

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:I cleared my worst breakout in a 20 yr acne battle with Rx Chinese herbs.

Achievements

Posted 02 August 2014 - 08:30 PM

Start with good hygiene:

Get some Clean and Clear facewash (the red one with salicylic acid,) toner, and daily moisturizer.

It's a great, affordable brand for young skin.

You need to cleanse, exfoliate and moisturize while your pH changes, and body soap can throw this out of whack. 

If you don't notice a change in a week, have an adult take you to a dermatologist and get you on an antibiotic. 

• Clear Skin and Anxiety Maintenance Routine:
  • Supplements: Shi wei Bei Du Tang (powder by Sun Ten) and the Zhen Zhu An Chuang Pan (tablets by Guang Ci Tang)  both for acne+ other Chinese mood stabilizers. 
  •  20,000IU+ of Vitamin D/day (+ antioxidants and multi with minerals)
  • Diet: Ultra Meal and Orac Energy Greens shakes- no meat, coffee,  dairy, gluten or alcohol
  • Topical: crysanthemum and MSM baths and cleansing with Proactiv Deep and Kavi Coral on Konjac sponge to exfoliate, and Jason Aloe and Tea Tree and Hyaluronic Acid to heal and hydrate. 
  • Lifestyle: 8 hrs sleep, light exercise only, >1hr sun exposure daily, no fluoride toothpastes, no sulfate shampoos, clean shower/pillowcase.

#6 Nina1234

Nina1234

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 August 2014 - 06:53 PM

I have really bad acne and have tried about 7-10 different products on my skin but nothing works I'm afraid to go into school because of it can some one help.

#7 13 going on 30

13 going on 30

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 August 2014 - 02:08 PM

Nina are you using moisturizer and or sunscreen u need this with your regime? Acne meds causes irritation than leads to breakouts u need to balance your skin.so don't go overboard on your acne medication as its just gonna break you out even more.try exfoliating 2 times a week try like mon and then fri again but remember to moisturize dayli and if you hate water sorry but your gonna have to learn to love it water is essential for beautiful skin:) good luck!

Oh and I would try using baking soda like 1 or twice a week I tried this once wow! My skin look great! Please be gentle with your skin and don't spot treat it just causes more red and a uglier pimple I feel.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users