Photo

Aboard The Accutrain (17, M, 80Mg, Pics)

36 replies to this topic

#21 SenorScarber

SenorScarber

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 August 2014 - 12:53 AM

Not sure if it's the Accutane or something else, but I feel so empty emotionally right now. Just gotta climb out of this slump, I guess.

#22 SenorScarber

SenorScarber

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 August 2014 - 10:56 PM

Still feeling quite sad, but there's a reason behind it that isn't Accutane! Girls, man. :-(

Also, school's starting tomorrow so I looked through pictures from the summer. Bad freaking idea. How the frick does THIS happen in a two month period?

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg
  • image.jpg

#23 SenorScarber

SenorScarber

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 August 2014 - 03:33 PM

Neosporin did something weird (but insanely wonderful). I slathered it on bad spots two days ago and watched a movie, when the movie was over I checked my face... Almost all gunk had been pushed out of the places I put it at, and I wiped my face gently with a washcloth... All dried chunks of pus that were there before were gone. :o Is this normal?!

I've had a few small whiteheads pop up (5-6 tiny ones a day), a monster on my nose that popped up 2 days ago but is fine now. I'm still very dry but working to combat it! A ton of my swelling has gone down, and my friends/family have reassured that by pointing it out!

Alas, I've been asked what happened to my face 4 times today at school but that phase will be over before I know it! Things are definitely looking up. :)

#24 UJboy15

UJboy15

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Sports, Friends, Family, Playstation 4, and GETTING RID OF ACNE! lol

Posted 05 August 2014 - 05:51 PM

I feel ya when it comes to girls! I felt the same (and still do). However my "sadnesses" is almost gone. Luckily I start school in a month and am beginning to clear now.

remember, it gets worse before it gets to its best.

My first and some of my second month on accutane were during the end of the school year. Every said "my face got way worse". Can't wait to go back in a month and hear "your face is almost clear"! And I promise you'll be able to experience the same soon!

#25 SenorScarber

SenorScarber

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 August 2014 - 06:48 PM

I feel ya when it comes to girls! I felt the same (and still do). However my "sadnesses" is almost gone. Luckily I start school in a month and am beginning to clear now.
remember, it gets worse before it gets to its best.
My first and some of my second month on accutane were during the end of the school year. Every said "my face got way worse". Can't wait to go back in a month and hear "your face is almost clear"! And I promise you'll be able to experience the same soon!

I looked in the mirror today and there was noticeably less swelling in my cheek, it was awesome! Haha things seem to be looking up already!

I wonder if a higher dose brings out the IB quicker/stronger? Or maybe this has just been a good past week!

#26 SenorScarber

SenorScarber

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 August 2014 - 03:49 PM

Today marks a month on Accutane!

I get whiteheads still but not as often (or big). PUT NEOSPORIN ON WHITEHEADS, it helps! I get headaches every once and a while but not very often. Dandruff and itchy scalp is thankfully gone! Skin still gets drier than the Sahara, but lotion helps it out. I drink so much water...

Anyways, here's a pic taken two minutes ago.image.jpg

Edited by SenorScarber, 09 August 2014 - 03:53 PM.

#27 GetMeTheResults

GetMeTheResults

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 August 2014 - 11:18 PM

It's really awesome how positive you are! Good luck with your course.

#28 SenorScarber

SenorScarber

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 August 2014 - 11:36 PM

It's really awesome how positive you are! Good luck with your course.

Thanks! The way I see it, being upset about how sucky my skin will only piss
me off, so it's better to try not to worry.

And it helps me personally to joke around about it, I've convinced one person I had leprosy... Maybe I can get someone to think I have Ebola.

Hope your course goes well too. :-)

#29 Cemeo

Cemeo

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 August 2014 - 06:03 AM

Where did you buy the shirt you're wearing on the very first picture on page 1? It's pretty cool.

#30 UJboy15

UJboy15

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Sports, Friends, Family, Playstation 4, and GETTING RID OF ACNE! lol

Posted 13 August 2014 - 10:14 PM

I agree with GetMeTheResults.

love your positivity dude! Keep it up.

#31 SenorScarber

SenorScarber

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 August 2014 - 11:20 PM

Where did you buy the shirt you're wearing on the very first picture on page 1? It's pretty cool.

My sister actually made it! :)

Skin is doing well, but I went to the doctor's office today and they're having me tested for cancer. A little scared but I think I'll be fine!

#32 Mitchell1995

Mitchell1995

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 August 2014 - 01:20 PM

My sister actually made it! smile.png

Skin is doing well, but I went to the doctor's office today and they're having me tested for cancer. A little scared but I think I'll be fine!

I hope you don't mind me asking, but why do they think you have cancer? 

#33 SenorScarber

SenorScarber

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 August 2014 - 01:23 PM

A lymph node on my neck has been swollen for 3-4 months, the doctor was worried because swelling is supposed to go down within a couple weeks. It's about the size of a grape, too! I think it'll end up being nothing, but the doctors are having me tested for it either way.

#34 Mitchell1995

Mitchell1995

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 August 2014 - 02:05 PM

A lymph node on my neck has been swollen for 3-4 months, the doctor was worried because swelling is supposed to go down within a couple weeks. It's about the size of a grape, too! I think it'll end up being nothing, but the doctors are having me tested for it either way.

Oh I see. I'm sure you will be fine, my lymph nodes get swollen all the time too, but I don't think they ever lasted 3-4 months and they weren't huge either, more like the size of a pea. But still I'm sure once in a while they can get as swollen as yours and last for a long time too. Anyway good luck!  

#35 leelowe1

leelowe1

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 10
About Me
  • Interests:Reading, writing, trying new things, finding my inner strength through this struggle.

Acne has broken me down but i am hopefully that one day things will get better.

Achievements

Posted 18 August 2014 - 02:45 PM

I think you are just adorable!  I can tell your personality is a positive and hilarious one!  It will serve you well in life when things just don't go right.  Your optimism is definitely an inspiration to me as i struggle with my worsening acne.

Here's to hoping everything goes well with your tests.

#36 SenorScarber

SenorScarber

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 August 2014 - 01:26 AM

Tests results came back, and I do NOT have cancer! I'll have to get my swollen lymph node surgically removed, but it's not cancer so YAAA!

About halfway through month 2 now, and it appears a miracle has happened. LOOK AT MY SKIN. It's not swollen, I've had maybe 2-3 pimples come up in the past 5 days. Nothing hurts, and I feel as smooth as a baby's bottom! The biggest problem is redness, but as always that takes time. :)

Here's a pic, I FEEL SO GREAT

image.jpg

Edited by SenorScarber, 31 August 2014 - 01:27 AM.

#37 Mitchell1995

Mitchell1995

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 August 2014 - 09:38 PM

Tests results came back, and I do NOT have cancer! I'll have to get my swollen lymph node surgically removed, but it's not cancer so YAAA!

About halfway through month 2 now, and it appears a miracle has happened. LOOK AT MY SKIN. It's not swollen, I've had maybe 2-3 pimples come up in the past 5 days. Nothing hurts, and I feel as smooth as a baby's bottom! The biggest problem is redness, but as always that takes time. smile.png

That's awesome dude! And your skin looks great, I don't see any actives and it looks very smooth. The only thing that's left is the redness and that will go away eventually. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users