1 reply to this topic

#1 cinowood

cinowood

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 July 2014 - 08:12 PM

Hello everyone!

So about three weeks ago, I ran out of my supply of the Biore pore unclogging scrub and needed to purchase more. At the store I found the scrub but with a new design and the words "NEW LOOK" on the front. Thinking this is just a marketing strategy, I purchased it and have been using it since..... let me tell you when my face has made a turn for the worst.... its terrible! its almost becoming severe acne.

After going to a dermatologist and turning down antibiotics, I decided to figure out what went wrong. Looked on Amazon and I found a bunch of reviews basically with my same story and results...... and people found that the formula has been changed too!!

I wonder if anyone has went through this, and has found an alternative scrub to the old formula (the green bottle in the picture)??

It was such a great product and it sucks that they would change the ingredients without specifying it on the products....... 

Attached Thumbnails

• 054.JPG

#2 ZhenZhu

ZhenZhu

licensed esthetician 2004

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:I cleared my worst breakout in a 20 yr acne battle with Rx Chinese herbs.

Achievements

Posted 29 July 2014 - 06:00 PM

I also loved that product!  Clean & Clear's blackhead eraser certainly didn't compare (reminded me of Noxema, greasy film and all.)  

Olay Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub is great, and comparable to the old form Biore.  Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash is pretty good, too.  

Edited by is0late, 29 July 2014 - 06:02 PM.

• Clear Skin and Anxiety Maintenance Routine:
  • Supplements: Shi wei Bei Du Tang (powder by Sun Ten) and the Zhen Zhu An Chuang Pan (tablets by Guang Ci Tang)  both for acne+ other Chinese mood stabilizers. 
  •  20,000IU+ of Vitamin D/day (+ antioxidants and multi with minerals)
  • Diet: Ultra Meal and Orac Energy Greens shakes- no meat, coffee,  dairy, gluten or alcohol
  • Topical: crysanthemum and MSM baths and cleansing with Proactiv Deep and Kavi Coral on Konjac sponge to exfoliate, and Jason Aloe and Tea Tree and Hyaluronic Acid to heal and hydrate. 
  • Lifestyle: 8 hrs sleep, light exercise only, >1hr sun exposure daily, no fluoride toothpastes, no sulfate shampoos, clean shower/pillowcase.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users