Tea Tree Oil - My Best Cure

3 replies to this topic

#1 burn

burn

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 October 2004 - 05:10 AM

Okay want to clear up spots dry up and remove pimples this stuff is for you its awsome. Natures most powerful antiseptic and fungal substance all u need to do is just run some warm water in a sink add about 5-6 drops and wash ur face in the water then at night just add several drops to the bath to bathe in. After 3 days u will see a difference that ur spots are drying up and going. No special product that can aggrivate acne just natural remedy that nature offers us. Also u can boost the effect every 3 days apply a tea tree oil face mask and there u go.

#2 kenng

kenng

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 14
About Me

Posted 01 November 2004 - 07:51 PM

I AGREE. TTO the BEST, it doesnt leave me any red marks nor scars... GOODLY eusa_clap.gif

#3 frances

frances

This isn't Kansas, Toto

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 November 2004 - 09:06 PM

I quite like tea tree and manuka oil...but I don't agree with your dilution. Several drops to a bath....that is like 1 part tea tree to a million of water. I can't see that retaining any antiseptic power. But hey if it is working stick with it. eusa_clap.gif

I am currently putting some in my mosituriser twice a day. I suppose I do a ratio of 1 part Manuka oil to 10 parts mosituriser.

#4 gymrat7676

gymrat7676

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 November 2004 - 07:42 PM

i have to say that it gave me a bad reaction and i only used the tiniest amt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users