Photo
- - - - -

20 days

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 Guider

Guider

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 October 2004 - 02:24 AM

In 20 days I am going to America to meet the person I love with all of my heart and everything I have...... but I am not going to feel comfortable, at all

I have 20 days to get rid of bacne....Tell me what to do please

#2 evan3037

evan3037

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 November 2004 - 08:05 PM

chemical peel, accutane

#3 [flip]

[flip]

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 November 2004 - 08:15 PM

Sounds like a movie title. 20 Days to Clear.

#4 twilight

twilight

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 November 2004 - 01:45 PM

have you tried emu oil or manuka oil? nature's cure pills? lactic or mandelic acid peels? one or all of these should help and if not try the doctor prescriptions. if you order them now they could come in a week giving you 2 weeks to treat your bacne.

#5 Guider

Guider

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 November 2004 - 02:34 PM

QUOTE(twilight @ Nov 5 2004, 07:45 PM)
have you tried emu oil or manuka oil? nature's cure pills? lactic or mandelic acid peels? one or all of these should help and if not try the doctor prescriptions. if you order them now they could come in a week giving you 2 weeks to treat your bacne.

View Post

15 days to go cry.gif

I'm excited obviously, but this is making me feel horrible and making me not want to go.

cry.gif

I haven't tried emu oil or manuka oil, or well.....anything actually. What am I meant to do? what do you suggest?

sad.gif

#6 twilight

twilight

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 November 2004 - 02:39 PM

QUOTE(Guider @ Nov 5 2004, 01:34 PM)
15 days to go  cry.gif

I'm excited obviously, but this is making me feel horrible and making me not want to go.

cry.gif

I haven't tried emu oil or manuka oil, or well.....anything actually. What am I meant to do? what do you suggest?

sad.gif

View Post

maybe you should order emu or manuka oil online AND try the bacne regimen Dan posted in the pinned forum. i think basically you cleanse and apply an alpha hydroxy lotion or gel product and smear it all over then apply lots of benzoyl peroxide cream. so go to the store and buy AHA lotion and benzoyl peroxide if you don't already have it. then order one of the oils to try out.

come to think of it you're probably just joking huh? you're not really meeting the wub.gif of your life... eusa_liar.gif

edited to add: nevermind i read your previous posts. you've posted plenty of topics. one of them you admitted to being a procrastinator. i guess you are not easily motivated to take responsibility for yourself.

#7 Guider

Guider

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 November 2004 - 02:57 PM

QUOTE(twilight @ Nov 5 2004, 08:39 PM)
maybe you should order emu or manuka oil online AND try the bacne regimen Dan posted in the pinned forum. i think basically you cleanse and apply an alpha hydroxy lotion or gel product and smear it all over then apply lots of benzoyl peroxide cream. so go to the store and buy AHA lotion and benzoyl peroxide if you don't already have it. then order one of the oils to try out.

come to think of it you're probably just joking huh? you're not really meeting the  wub.gif of your life...  eusa_liar.gif

edited to add: nevermind i read your previous posts. you've posted plenty of topics. one of them you admitted to being a procrastinator. i guess you are not easily motivated to take responsibility for yourself.

View Post

AHA lotion? Do you think I can buy that from boots? I live in England and you can't really get many things over here.... They don't sell cetaphil cleanser or anything

and I'm definitely not a liar :o

I'm on the phone with her now, and she's making me prove to her that I'm happy hehe biggrin.gif She's saying: "If you love me you'll do something to prove you're happyhappy" :o she's always using that line hehe biggrin.gif

anywho..... Where can I get AHA lotion? :-S

Edit: I have made myself a much better person since I've met Jill, I've learnt how to use the washing machine when I was 15, learnt how to iron properly, learnt how to shop and pack bags ( i was useless at packing bags before I tried)...I got a job and I've worked full time for the past *thinks* 4 or 5 months.... I started the job when I was 15, and I just turned 16..... I get up every morning to do the regimen, so I will look better for her, and I stay up late so I can speak to her more.... I have spent thousands on calling cards and phone bills so I can call her, and if I can't get online, I run to the closest Post Office to buy one and I'm rambling, so Ima be quiet :blush: redface.gif so basically, the only reason I get off my little white ass to do anything is my girlfriend

#8 Guest_cooker_*

Guest_cooker_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 06 November 2004 - 09:09 PM

If you go into Boots head to the skin care aisle. Look for Retin A Bloc brand for an AHA, or try the Purple Boots brand-they sell a gel that's amazing-it has AHA and Tea tree oil I think. You can also head to the dispensing counter and ask one the girls for help.