Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guider

20 days

8 posts in this topic

In 20 days I am going to America to meet the person I love with all of my heart and everything I have...... but I am not going to feel comfortable, at all

I have 20 days to get rid of bacne....Tell me what to do please

have you tried emu oil or manuka oil? nature's cure pills? lactic or mandelic acid peels? one or all of these should help and if not try the doctor prescriptions. if you order them now they could come in a week giving you 2 weeks to treat your bacne.

acne stats:

black african (beautifully) brown skinned female with tendency toward mild to moderate acne prone to hyperpigmentation (as in dark marks). my acne is under control mostly due to baking soda paste as a facial mask.

current regimen:

*baking soda/water paste as a mask and scrub 2x day.

*MAC studio finish concealer in nw50

*MAC studio fix foundation powder in nw45

Tip .::JUST LET GO & LET GOD::. and say NO to sex :)

have you tried emu oil or manuka oil? nature's cure pills? lactic or mandelic acid peels? one or all of these should help and if not try the doctor prescriptions. if you order them now they could come in a week giving you 2 weeks to treat your bacne.

15 days to go  cry.gif

I'm excited obviously, but this is making me feel horrible and making me not want to go.

cry.gif

I haven't tried emu oil or manuka oil, or well.....anything actually. What am I meant to do? what do you suggest?

sad.gif

acne stats:

black african (beautifully) brown skinned female with tendency toward mild to moderate acne prone to hyperpigmentation (as in dark marks). my acne is under control mostly due to baking soda paste as a facial mask.

current regimen:

*baking soda/water paste as a mask and scrub 2x day.

*MAC studio finish concealer in nw50

*MAC studio fix foundation powder in nw45

Tip .::JUST LET GO & LET GOD::. and say NO to sex :)

If you go into Boots head to the skin care aisle. Look for Retin A Bloc brand for an AHA, or try the Purple Boots brand-they sell a gel that's amazing-it has AHA and Tea tree oil I think. You can also head to the dispensing counter and ask one the girls for help.