Severe Acne

1 reply to this topic

#1 Allimantado

Allimantado

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 July 2014 - 01:56 AM

So i had acne ever since i was 15, i am now 18 years old, i thought to myself that this is a cycle of life, i just had to let nature take it course. My acne worsen by that time, i went to see a doctor and he gave me hypoderm facewash and a little token of moisturiser, it treated my skin well for abt a week, my face was okey, i continue using it, and my acne became bad again. I went to another doctor and he gave me benzol Paroxide, it actualy made my acne worse leaving my face with dark spots. I tryed using TMC, it regulated my face a little bit, bt it worsened it after a period of time. Ive tried many products, such as clearasil, Gentle magic, Epi-max, nivea for men, ponds, and a whole range of products, but they all did not work for my skin. Somebody please help, ive been sedentary for days now, i have to be outdoors.

#2 leelowe1

leelowe1

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 10
About Me
  • Interests:Reading, writing, trying new things, finding my inner strength through this struggle.

Acne has broken me down but i am hopefully that one day things will get better.

Achievements

Posted 21 July 2014 - 07:22 AM

Go to a derm.  With severe acne, it is best to always consult with a professional.  On your own you can adjust diet/lifestyle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users