Severe Acne

1 reply to this topic

#1 Allimantado

Allimantado

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 July 2014 - 01:56 AM

So i had acne ever since i was 15, i am now 18 years old, i thought to myself that this is a cycle of life, i just had to let nature take it course. My acne worsen by that time, i went to see a doctor and he gave me hypoderm facewash and a little token of moisturiser, it treated my skin well for abt a week, my face was okey, i continue using it, and my acne became bad again. I went to another doctor and he gave me benzol Paroxide, it actualy made my acne worse leaving my face with dark spots. I tryed using TMC, it regulated my face a little bit, bt it worsened it after a period of time. Ive tried many products, such as clearasil, Gentle magic, Epi-max, nivea for men, ponds, and a whole range of products, but they all did not work for my skin. Somebody please help, ive been sedentary for days now, i have to be outdoors.

#2 leelowe1

leelowe1

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 10
About Me
  • Interests:Reading, writing, trying new things, finding my inner strength through this struggle.

Acne has broken me down but i am hopefully that one day things will get better.

Achievements

Posted 21 July 2014 - 07:22 AM

Go to a derm.  With severe acne, it is best to always consult with a professional.  On your own you can adjust diet/lifestyle

It's a rocky road but like everything else in life, there is always a beginning and an end.  Here's to finding my end.

God is good to me..........more than I deserve.

James 1:2-4

Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. And let endurance have its perfect result, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users