This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heyy Guys

2 posts in this topic


sorry in advance if this is gross. I am 15,male, and not sexually active. recently I got a pimple on the shaft of my genital region. I am very worried and embarrassed. and frankly mortified to be posting this. but I don't know exactly how I should treat this in such a sensitive area

thanks and sorry

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites