Photo

What Type Of Scars Are These And What Can I Do About Them?

scars acne acne scarring icepick scars hyperpigmentation scar red marks indentations

No replies to this topic

#1 sierra27

sierra27

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 July 2014 - 10:12 PM

Hi guys! Just signed up today. I have been battling acne for about 10 years now. I have only started scarring about a year ago. I hardly get any pimples at all any more (using cetaphil cleanser and moisturising cream - no acne treatments) but these scars are here and bothering me SO MUCH. Some of them are still red and its been over 6 months. However, I want to know what type of indentations these are and what I could do about them. Will they get shallower on their own over time? Some are only about a month old, others are up to a year (I think.. I've only started really noticing and being bothered by them in the last couple of months). 

What types of scars are these and what can I do to treat them please.. will I need surgery to correct these?? I believe the pigmentation will fade over time..? But what about the indentations? I literally don't want to leave the house any more and make up doesn't help since they are dented not just discoloured sad.png

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_82311.PNG
  • IMG_82331.PNG
  • IMG_82371.PNG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users