Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What Type Of Scars Are These And What Can I Do About Them?

1 post in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hi guys! Just signed up today. I have been battling acne for about 10 years now. I have only started scarring about a year ago. I hardly get any pimples at all any more (using cetaphil cleanser and moisturising cream - no acne treatments) but these scars are here and bothering me SO MUCH. Some of them are still red and its been over 6 months. However, I want to know what type of indentations these are and what I could do about them. Will they get shallower on their own over time? Some are only about a month old, others are up to a year (I think.. I've only started really noticing and being bothered by them in the last couple of months). 


What types of scars are these and what can I do to treat them please.. will I need surgery to correct these?? I believe the pigmentation will fade over time..? But what about the indentations? I literally don't want to leave the house any more and make up doesn't help since they are dented not just discoloured sad.png

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0