make-up makeup dry skin dry flaky skin flaky foundation

2 replies to this topic

#1 Pokiz

Pokiz

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 June 2014 - 05:23 PM

Saw this tip in a YouTube video by Omabelletv. Apply the regimen products as usual and when moisturizer is absorbed, spray some Fix plus (fix+) by MAC all over your face. Put liquid foundation on the back of your hand and stipple on foundation with a wet beauty blender (or beauty blender dupe like I have.) This technique does not disturb the dry flakes on your face or raise them up and make them more noticeable like applying makeup with a brush or your fingers can do. I have been on the regimen for about 6 months and still experience extremely dry, flaky skin.

#2 aeris7

aeris7

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:video games, reading, the paranormal, computers, animals/pets, fairies/unicorns, hiking, nature, perfume, aromatherapy, Final Fantasy series, Zelda, Linux, herbal tea, stuffed animals, ethnic cuisine, archaeology, anthropology, psychology, philosophy, Myers Briggs Personality Tests (I'm an INFP!), religion, spirituality, conspiracy theories (no, I don't believe most of them, I just like researching them), long walks on the beach at night, nightime in general, Jean Auel's books, world travel (though I haven't been able to yet!), Showtime's Dexter, alone time, gemstones/geology, caving, dog parks, trance/electronica, museums & historical centers, and the list goes on.
    Feel free to add me if you want to! I need friends who understand what I'm going through with my acne :(

Achievements

Posted 03 July 2014 - 03:31 AM

I'll try that! I also found that it helps a lot if you lightly smooth jojoba oil over your face before washing and performing the rest of the Regimen + makeup application.

#3 jenjen182

jenjen182

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 12 July 2014 - 10:50 AM

I like mixing jojoba oil with my foundation then applying it with my real techniques beauty blender.

Morning

-Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser, Desert Essence 100% Jojoba Oil, Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisturizer

Night

-Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser, AcneFree Spot Treatment (3% BP), Desert Essence 100% Jojoba Oil, Vaseline

My clear complexion log: http://www.acne.org/...1-teenage-acne/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users