Visine?

3 replies to this topic

#1 Baseballman

Baseballman

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 October 2004 - 05:48 PM

hey, as most people have heard, visine eye drops supposedly help with redness if you put it on your pimple. i went out and got some, it was a redness/itchiness combo kind because i didnt want to waste money on it just for pimples, i can actually use this for when my eyes are itchy too. however, after trying it over 3 times, i havent really seen a difference.

so, do you think visine really works? is it worth my buying a the kind "long lasting redness relief" or should i save my money for something else? any other products out there that can take the redness out of a pimple? thanks.

#2 noether

noether

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 4
About Me

Posted 30 October 2004 - 08:48 PM

I've accidentally seen the effects of visine when I missed my eye and a drop of it rolled down my face. At the time, my face was slightly pink from bp, and the visine left a trail of lighter skin tone. I've tried it on zits and it doesn't work. I think most blemishes are just too red for visine to make a big difference. I wouldn't spend money on another type of visine.

#3 -Misfits-

-Misfits-

Bring Out Your Dead

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 October 2004 - 08:50 PM

Yup^^
[image removed by sigbot--see board rules]
Fist in the air, in the land of hypocrisy...

#4 kittygrl

kittygrl

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:shopping,animals,football and finding a cure for acne

Posted 11 November 2004 - 01:34 PM

Visine has never worked for me to get the reddness out of my pimples. I even tried to freeze a spoonful of Visine and place it on the pimple and still didn't work for me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users