21 replies to this topic

#21 scco

scco

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 26 June 2014 - 04:32 PM

t looks freaking awesome! You pull off that hairstyle very well. What do you do to style it? Like products and whatnot- 

I blow dry it and then use a little bit of " l'oreal mat and messy dry sponge" to keep it in place.

My hair is mostly a side effect from the accutane, it used to be very dry, some conditioner fixed that but for some reason it still likes to defy gravity.

"It was my decision to get clean, I did it for me. Admittedly, I probably did it subliminally for you, so I could come back a brand new me you helped see me through, and don't even realize what you did, 'cause believe me you" - Eminem (funny how this whole thing can be linked to acne)

#22 scco

scco

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 14 July 2014 - 03:06 AM

Just an update, today is the end of my second month on effaclar duo plus, it says on that package that redness should be gone by now, and it worked :D I have 0 red spots left. http://i.imgur.com/Mp9WjEq.jpg

On a side note: it also claims to unclog pores, this seems to be a lie or at least that's not working for me. Still happy with it, I'll probably continue using it.

"It was my decision to get clean, I did it for me. Admittedly, I probably did it subliminally for you, so I could come back a brand new me you helped see me through, and don't even realize what you did, 'cause believe me you" - Eminem (funny how this whole thing can be linked to acne)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users